Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

There are also other bullet hell / shmups on sale this weekend like DoDonPachi but it is only 15% off.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
These graphic novel 'games' or whatever are absolute trash. It is sad HunniePop is the pinnacle of this genre.
Yeah, we're in absolute agreement. Why does a_skeleton_03 have 99 hours clocked in HonniePop though? I thought Tanoomba was the anime faggot.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stardew Valley in November Humble Bundle, so... RIP your lives I guess?
I thought I had spent way more time on that game, but I think I ended up around 30-40 hours total. Never finished the third year, either, just got burnt out with giving gifts and shit.

Definitely a fun (addicting) game for a couple weeks though.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I tried it for about 45m last night. Guess it has some appeal, but these generally are not my cup of tea.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Steam Halloween sale starts tomorrow morning, GMG and Humble Store both have theirs going on already. GMG didn't have anything of interest to me but there's some supposedly decent games up. Haven't looked at Humble yet.

spronk

FPS noob
steam halloween sale is live
Halloween 2016

don't see anything that is a "must buy" but i guess the dead rising stuff, resident evil, dying light, etc at 50-60% off aren't bad

You could buy this game for your wife/gf as a halloween present

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Grey Goo is an RTS that hardcore RTS fans seemed to dislike but otherwise seems OK. 12 is better than 6 has been on my wishlist for forever so I may grab it, looks like a fairly fun top-down shooter. Never Alone is kind of a decent atmospheric platformer game with co-op as an option but the control doesn't feel great so YMMV. The others I can't comment on.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I hated Grey Goo, thought it was terrible. Maybe a patch improved it? Not sure, never gave it a second chance.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dunno, I've only played it briefly a few months ago and thought it felt fine. Wasn't in the mood for RTS though. Some people really like it, some really hate it, seems like.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
From the Depths is incredibly fun, but also insanely complicated. Check out some of Robbaz's videos on Youtube to see some of the crazy and fun stuff you can do in that game.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I finally found the bottom.

EviE8Ct.jpg