Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Is it normal for the transaction to take like 10 minutes to go through on Humble Bundle? I got a receipt from Stripe by email (with no game key or other information, just saying I paid $10 for the COH bundle), but on the Humble web page it said "waiting for stripe" for awhile, so I navigated away, and when I came back to it, it now says "waiting on merchant". The game isn't present in my Humble account, which I just created. Never used Humble before.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Finally got an email to claim the bundle, 90 minutes after I got the initial receipt for the CC charge. Why it took so long, no idea.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Finally got an email to claim the bundle, 90 minutes after I got the initial receipt for the CC charge. Why it took so long, no idea.

They had to convert maple bucks to actual real money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Dark Souls II Scholar of Sin 75% off. I want to get it but is this the full game + DLC or some spin off crap?

spronk

FPS noob
Scholars of First Sin is the full game, all DLC included. FOr $10 can't beat it

Some of the Tales games are on sale, I bought Tales of Symphonia for $7 because why the fuck not

also bought Project Cars GOTY edition, its VR enabled and 50% off. The steam version lets you multiplayer with more players, don't buy the oculus version (only multiplayer with other rift users)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Bought Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition yesterday for $5. Gonna pop my Dark Souls cherry this weekend. Stoked.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Do all these games work with the steam controller/hardeare thingie? I'd consider one if so.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do all these games work with the steam controller/hardeare thingie? I'd consider one if so.
The Souls games should all work pretty cleanly with the Steam Controller, yea. Technically ANY game on Steam works with the Steam controller if you're willing to configure it for that game (any "big" game will have a ton of user configurations you can use anyway). But there's a built-in config for basically every kind of controller game so most of those ones work very easily.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Company of heroes on humble bundle if no one had. Just the original is worthwhile. Hated 2 and original expansions broke the perfect chess balance. Would load it to play if anyone wants.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bought Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition yesterday for $5. Gonna pop my Dark Souls cherry this weekend. Stoked.
tumblr_mkoo6d3Iwp1qbper1o1_400.gif

tumblr_mkoo6d3Iwp1qbper1o1_400.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Offworld Trading Company is 66% off this weekend.

Endless Legend and Endless Space 75% off

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How am I supposed to beef up city security? I can't create more militia, right? Do I just make an army and leave it there?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
How am I supposed to beef up city security? I can't create more militia, right? Do I just make an army and leave it there?

If your diplomacy is decent you may not even need to do that, just defend from the roaming neutral units as needed.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I got endless legend but I haven't been in the mood to really play it, I had to force it into DX11 because it ran like crap otherwise.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If your diplomacy is decent you may not even need to do that, just defend from the roaming neutral units as needed.
Jesus this game is brutal. Reminds me of "banished".

Every time I think I'm doing well, 1 fucking event just destroys me.
Just got wiped out by an army of "Stalwart" that I had outnumbered 2v1