Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
DMC for $30 on Steam. Worth that price tag or wait for a sale to get it for like 60-75%?

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Also, great PS3 bundle at newegg, including some things not listed in the bundle description.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboD...59891139aa2313

Here's what I got for $329.98
Order Summary

------- Order 1 -------
Sales Order Number: XXXXXXX
Sales Order Date: 5/30/2013 8:40:07 AM
Shipping Method: Newegg 3Day

1 x ($349.99) Sony PS3 250GB Bundle w/ 4 games and extra PS3 DUALSHOCK 3 Controller $349.99
1 x ($49.99) Bioshock Infinite Playstation3 Game 2K $49.99
1 x ($32.99) Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Playstation3 Game EA $32.99
1 x ($-59.99) DISCOUNT FOR COMBO #1307658$-59.99
1 x ($-99.98) DISCOUNT FOR AUTOADD #83696$-99.98
Subtotal: $273.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping and Handling: $6.99
Total Amount: $279.99

------- Order 2 -------
Sales Order Number: XXXXXXX
Sales Order Date: 5/30/2013 8:40:07 AM
Shipping Method: Newegg 3Day

1 x ($49.99) SONY $50 PSN Card $49.99
Subtotal: $49.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping and Handling: $0.00
Total Amount: $49.99

The weird thing is that apparently I'm getting two copies of Need for Speed? It comes as one of the 4 games in the bundle, plus they included another one free, with bioshock infinite for some reason. Neither is listed on the item description page, but put it in your cart and thats what you get.

Wasn't planning on grabbing a PS3 at all, but for $300ish bucks it seemed like a good deal.
250g PS3
Extra Controller
$50 psn card
Bioshock Infinite
Need for Speed: Most wanted (2 copies)
Max Payne 3
Burnout Paradise
GTA4 Complete pack

I'm guessing the games in the bundle are marked for no resell, but I may be able to take Bioshock and the second copy of Need for Speed back to a brick and mortar for $100's back /shrug. Either way, I had wanted to play Ni No Kuni, so, worth it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This is the best humble bundle ever for me. The only game on there that I already have is Puzzle Agent 1, and I adore these kinds of adventure games.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Picked it up for The Walking Dead, but I don't know any of the other games. Any comments on which are worth playing first?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Picked it up for The Walking Dead, but I don't know any of the other games. Any comments on which are worth playing first?
Personally speaking, I've enjoyed every Telltale game I've played. Sam & Max, Back to the Future, Wallace & Gromit, and Hector: Badge of Courage are all adventure point-and-click type of games. I haven't played Hector yet, but I'd rank Sam & Max at the top (though I find it odd that they included season 3 and not the first two) and Wallace & Gromit at the bottom. Not that Wallace & Gromit is horrible, but the humor wasn't really there and I found the story a little boring. I played Back to the Future for the first time a month ago and was surprised with how much I enjoyed it. It's no BttF4, but it really should be enough to make any BttF fan happy.

Poker Night is just what it sounds. You play against 4 AI players, so your enjoyment is basically how much you like playing Texas Hold'em against a PC. The conversations the characters have provides most of the fun with the game, but gets repetitive after a couple hours.

Puzzle Agent is basically Telltale's answer to the Professor Layton series. You walk around a town and pick up various puzzles to do to progress the story. I haven't played the second one yet, but the first was decent enough. A lot of it just boils down to how you enjoy doing those sorts of puzzles. It's the sort of game that works better as a handheld game since it isn't likely to be one you're going to play through at long stretches at a time.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I think it's worth noting that Puzzle Agent (the first one) is not only a fun adventure/puzzle game, but it's one of the creepiest games I've ever experienced.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hurrah, it's 2003
biggrin.png
How's it play without mods on a pad anyway? Sounds like torture to me
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

spronk

FPS noob
yes, very fun horror/adventure game and looks beautiful on PC. google the dev console trick that lets you start the game in nightmare mode first time play though, the other modes are too easy. can play with a 360 controller too i think

sleeping dogs is also an awesome game if the sale is still on, one of the few games I have played all the way through this year and loved every minute.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alan Wake was easily one of my favorites last year. Just keep in mind that a lot of the game is the story and presentation. I've heard a lot of people complain that they find the combat repetitive, but that never really stood out to me.

As far as Sleeping Dogs go, I'd say that's one of the best open-world type of games I've played recently. It's like GTA with Arkham Asylum combat.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Thinking about picking up the about to be released tower defence game "Primeworld: Defenders" anyone play this? If you buy it before tomorrow you get into the beta so can start right away and get a few special unit cards. It's like $11.99.

Looks decent, figured I'd ask if anyone here plays it.