Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Elite Dangerous: Commander Deluxe Edition - 60% off @ $24. I sort of like space sims and the price seems right. Very, very tempted.

It's a pretty fun game on PS4. Takes about 7 hours to learn how to land on a damn station :) Reminded me of Privateer.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Also Steam Link for $4.99. Jesus. No reason why everyone should not have one at that price.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Elite Dangerous: Commander Deluxe Edition - 60% off @ $24. I sort of like space sims and the price seems right. Very, very tempted.

Yeah I didn't see that. I'm sorely tempted, I loved the original Elite.

the Commander pack seems kinda garbage though, could cut that out to save some money.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wow that sucks. Want me to buy one and send it over? Is Japan Pal? Not sure if they are region free also.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow that sucks. Want me to buy one and send it over? Is Japan Pal? Not sure if they are region free also.

I have no idea, but it's all good, I'd more be getting one just to have one rather than any actual need to use it. If I play in the living room I'd have to wear pants. Plus my monitor is 4k and my TV is not.

Are you readied up for Monster Hunter tomorrow? We have a Diablos to kill.

• 2Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have no idea, but it's all good, I'd more be getting one just to have one rather than any actual need to use it. If I play in the living room I'd have to wear pants. Plus my monitor is 4k and my TV is not.

Are you readied up for Monster Hunter tomorrow? We have a Diablos to kill.

Yeah we need a few more though. TJT is traveling.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So thinking of Vanquish, Hellblade and Rise of the Tomb Raider (with all DLC of course) for this Christmas sale. Any thoughts on others I should get?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
So thinking of Vanquish, Hellblade and Rise of the Tomb Raider (with all DLC of course) for this Christmas sale. Any thoughts on others I should get?

Witcher 3, Prey and Doom are all super cheap right now and great games.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems like it's just a direct rehash of the thanksgiving sale and I think I already got everything I wanted back then. :-(

Rime

<Donor>
Seems like it's just a direct rehash of the thanksgiving sale and I think I already got everything I wanted back then. :-(

After they removed the gimics/flash sales/etc, the Steam Christmas and Thanksgiving sales are pretty much identical. A month is usually not long enough for a game to have a significant price reduction. Christmas to Summer Sale is good or Summer Sale to Thanksgiving, but yeah.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After they removed the gimics/flash sales/etc, the Steam Christmas and Thanksgiving sales are pretty much identical. A month is usually not long enough for a game to have a significant price reduction. Christmas to Summer Sale is good or Summer Sale to Thanksgiving, but yeah.

to be fair there's still stuff I want, but it took two hundred bucks to keep kitty cat from dying yesterday so no new video games for a while!

Rime

<Donor>
Doki Doki was pretty good and I am not a huge fan of anime (certainly not visual novels). Friend convinced me it was very dark and messed up. It was. B+. Would recommend.