Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Nah, checked that as well. Its down to like 30 bucks. So even with free shipping the Steam deal would be cheaper.

Its just worth mentioning since we're all so used to Prime free shipping, that suddenly a $5 purchase jumped up to 13 bucks for me.

I just wanted to add that I bought the Steam Link from Steam during the Thanksgiving/Autumn Sale or whatever it's called (November 26th), and it didn't arrive until December 19th. Not sure if that's still the shipping time, but if it's available on Amazon prime for the same price as Steam I'd probably buy it from there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Steam Link is $5 at Gamestop too. Not available online though, you have to check for stock at a local store.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can anyone give me some recommends with all these sales? I have a 20 buck steam gift card, 30 dollar best buy, and 110 Walmart..

I normally don't PC game too much butrecently got a Ryzen 1700x and RX 580.

I bought the Surge and it's "meh" so far, just beat the first boss...

I enjoy action, RPG, Shooters, really anything that is good

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Can anyone give me some recommends with all these sales? I have a 20 buck steam gift card, 30 dollar best buy, and 110 Walmart..

I normally don't PC game too much butrecently got a Ryzen 1700x and RX 580.

I bought the Surge and it's "meh" so far, just beat the first boss...

I enjoy action, RPG, Shooters, really anything that is good

Divinity: Original Sin

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Divinity: Original Sin
Planet Coaster

For me this sale. I also picked up some older stuff on GoG like Might and Magic 7-9 and Zak McKraken.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Another reminder that if you have a recent Samsung TV (like last couple 2 few years) there is a free Steamlink App you can use without having the box. I use it all the time for the living room and moved the box into bedroom. Try to mention it when it comes up and I know a lot of people got new TVs this year.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yep, we'll probably be finishing up the Void Lords expansion in another 4 years, just in time for D4craft to come out and transition.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I play wow and still think it's the best MMO of all time. Bdo I can't say the same for
BDO is a good MMO to play if you really love those afk click type games.

Seriously, after the first 10-15 hours, you basically "stop" playing the game and just afk it. I have 2000 hours into it, and less than 100 of those were active.

• 1Solidarity

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blizzard today would never recreate the WoW of 2004. So even if they were to create another MMO to compete with their own cash cow, I'd expect it to be exactly like the cash cow I have no interest in playing.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Blizzard today would never recreate the WoW of 2004. So even if they were to create another MMO to compete with their own cash cow, I'd expect it to be exactly like the cash cow I have no interest in playing.

I would think that Diablo MMO is more likely to merge their Diablo game into something more like Path of Exile that will just print them money and maintain their same genre/playstyle/experience. With typical Blizzard Polish.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The diablo franchise is dead for the foreseeable future. They have zero plans for the ip currently.