Braen

<Medals Crew>
Looks like Humble Bundle is giving away Deponia: the Complete Journey

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I noticed We Are Billions was added to the Origin Access vault so went and found the list of games added in January:

• Unravel Two - Pull at the ties of friendship in a co-op, puzzle-platformer with not one, but two Yarny’s.
  • STAR WARS™ Empire at War - Gold Pack - From Kashyyyk to Dagobah, restore balance in the galaxy or corrupt it entirely through real-time strategy. Explore 13 new planets & a sweeping multiplayer in the Forces of Corruption™ expansion.
  • STAR WARS™ X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - Climb into the cockpit of your chosen Starfighter and jump into combat against other pilots in solo, co-op & competitive raids.
  • STAR WARS™ X-Wing Special Edition - Make your way through pilot training, then take on the Imperial forces in 2 expansions & over 120 missions..
  • Dead in Vinland - With your Viking family, build your new home & survive the perils of a mysterious island in this turn-based simulation.
  • Deponia Doomsday - Follow Rufus through a topsy-turvy adventure of prophetic dreams, time travelers...and more garbage.
  • Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation - The gates of hell are open, and the demons are closing in. Build & manage your colony in order to prevail as Judgment Day looms nearer.
  • The Flame in the Flood - Forage, craft & survive through a backwater journey in a forgotten America. Sorry, folks, no lazy rivers on this trip.
Exclusively for Origin Access Premier subscribers, these third-party titles are coming to The Vault:
  • They Are Billions - Fend off swarms of infected to protect your colony & humanity’s last hope.
New Humble bundle up, kinda meh?:

1549044095324.png

My referral link: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?refc=blYIFY
Non referral link: Humble Monthly

Last month:

1549044141177.png

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any opinions on the xwing games without a joystick? I have fond memories of those games but not sure if they’ll suck with keyboard and mouse.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Any opinions on the xwing games without a joystick? I have fond memories of those games but not sure if they’ll suck with keyboard and mouse.

I remember playing them with a keyboard back in the day and it was doable, but definitely not ideal.

Kiki

Log Wizard
4k, but it takes 15k to get a $5 discount lol. Doesn't seem like much is worth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I got a big fat zero. Also

Why did I get a certain number of tokens?
The initial number of tokens you received is based on previous purchases made on your account.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I got 2k tokens and I rarely buy anything on steam. Not sure what the piont is if you don't have 15k to get $5 off a purchase.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I got 4k too. Looked through everything you can get with them and it's all dumb/meaningless other than the $5 coupon which is also probably dumb/meaningless at 15k tokens.

Maybe people really want a golden badge for the next 3 months so they'll spend a few thousand bucks to get more tokens, who knows!?

I picked up Endless Legend the other day since it was on sale (not related to this lunar sale thing as far as I can tell though since it was before it, probably just cause new expansion) and have been having fun with it, now i'm debating grabbing the Endless Space 2 bundle, too.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
2k here

picked up some cheap tongue-in-cheekish retro-style RPGs, after looking through literally every RPG under $1 and realizing the only good ones were the ones that were trying to be funny.

there were SO MANY below average looking RPGMaker games to trudge through. there were maybe max 3 others that i thought might be okay but didn't want to take a chance on.

Argarth

On the verandah
For those interested in getting into Crusader Kings II, the 7th anniversary sale is going on now.

On Sale | Paradox Interactive

I was fairly close to pulling the trigger on this (Royal Collection, all xpacs but none of the other fluff) but even with the huge sale discounts it was STILL going to cost me ~A$100.

Hesitated long enough to miss the window, and it's back up to A$281. Glad I did now; add me to the list of people that just can't stomach their pricing model.

• 1Solidarity

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I ended up buying all the Stellaris stuff, also expensive with everything but the newest expansion on sale. Thankfully I've been putting a ton of time into the game and really like it so I don't feel terrible about it heh.