Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Argarth

On the verandah
Yeah I ended up buying all the Stellaris stuff, also expensive with everything but the newest expansion on sale. Thankfully I've been putting a ton of time into the game and really like it so I don't feel terrible about it heh.

Been reading up on the different Paradox titles lately, and decided I'd really like to give this a crack. I've never played a Grand Strategy game before, so just getting my feet wet.

Managed to pick up Steam keys for the Base game + Utopia expansion for AUD$27 (that's less than $20 USD?) from the Fanatical store ; seems like an excellent deal.

What a sumptuous looking (and sounding) game it is! - fantastic in ultra-wide. Only a couple of hours in, but glad I took the plunge.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Been reading up on the different Paradox titles lately, and decided I'd really like to give this a crack. I've never played a Grand Strategy game before, so just getting my feet wet.

Managed to pick up Steam keys for the Base game + Utopia expansion for AUD$27 (that's less than $20 USD?) from the Fanatical store ; seems like an excellent deal.

What a sumptuous looking (and sounding) game it is! - fantastic in ultra-wide. Only a couple of hours in, but glad I took the plunge.

Enjoy it as much as you can before the next set of massive gameplay changes that you can't opt out of.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Free forever if you download it today

It's just that part kage that's free. Game is free to play always. Downloaded it though because of this post. Game is actually super fun. Probably going to sink some time in to it.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
New games in the Origin Access vault:

1552582878968.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
tacoma free from humble for a limited time

note: its a direct, DRM free download from Humble. You do NOT get a steam key

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
elder scrolls morrowind is free on bethesda's new launcher, today only
Elder Scrolls 25th Anniversary

Made account. Went to log-in, tells me invalid username or password. They only have you type in your password once during account creation, no "verify password" field. So I figure, I entered my password wrong. Go through the "forgot my password" steps, go to type in the password I thought I typed initially, and it tells me that in order to reset my password I need to enter a password that I haven't used before. Wtf. Gave up.

• 1Like

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
For those still interested - I experienced various glitches throughout the day but the code finally redeemed successfully and the game now appears in the launcher I downloaded.

• 1Like