Steam Deals and Digital Sales

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
9d 19h 8m
Reactions
2,080 476 0 0
One of the best horror games ever made right here.

Get it now and play it! It will blow your mind.
Got it been looking for a psych horror, appreciate the tip.

The concept reminds me of a Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem type game as far as what you said about black mirror.

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
51d 12h 23m
Reactions
18,108 1,541 0 0
So in addition to the Devolver Digital pack, Twitch Prime has Bomber Crew, Republique, Orwell, and Hyper Light Drifter for free this month. Haven't tried any of the rest yet, but Bomber Crew has been a blast so far. PEWPEW

You control a bomber with 8 crew and go on simple little missions. Your crew can learn some simple skills, you can customize their gear and your bomber. Comes with all the DLC which includes a second, tougher USAAF campaign where you get a ninth crewman so you don't have to constantly leave a station empty (the default campaign is British)

Last edited:

Lodi

Knight of the Realm
4d 19h 25m
Reactions
73 25 0 0
So in addition to the Devolver Digital pack, Twitch Prime has Bomber Crew, Republique, Orwell, and Hyper Light Drifter for free this month. Haven't tried any of the rest yet, but Bomber Crew has been a blast so far. PEWPEW

You control a bomber with 8 crew and go on simple little missions. Your crew can learn some simple skills, you can customize their gear and your bomber. Comes with all the DLC which includes a second, tougher USAAF campaign where you get a ninth crewman so you don't have to constantly leave a station empty (the default campaign is British)

Hyper Light Drifter is fantastic. Beautiful pixel art, great soundtrack, very tightly controlled 2d zelda-ish game.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
<Donors Crew>
21d 2h 35m
Reactions
3,651 242 0 0
HLD is my favorite I die game in the last few years. It's outstanding.

DickTrickle

Analrapist
<Donors Crew>
22d 9h 49m
Reactions
4,194 577 0 0

I disliked Orwell. It failed as a game and as commentary on the surveillance state/privacy/government authority.

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
51d 12h 23m
Reactions
18,108 1,541 0 0
I disliked Orwell. It failed as a game and as commentary on the surveillance state/privacy/government authority.
Yeah hitting a wall in Bomber Crew so I took a break for Orwell. It passes the time decently enough but it definitely falls a bit flat, especially when the only ways to get desirable outcomes is to be dishonest/unethical (even by crazy surveillance state standards).

Blitz

Molten Core Raider
3d 21h 37m
Reactions
751 62 0 0
Orwell was "neat", but could have been much better.

Shmoopy

Trakanon Raider
2d 1h 15m
Reactions
1,808 150 0 0
Age of Decadence is less than $4 bucks right now. Fairly highly rated turn-based RPG. Also check the bundle which includes another newer game set in same world:

Tarrant

<Moderation Tools>
5d 15h 11m
Reactions
1,074 127 0 0
I didn't get the bundle, but I picked up the $3.50 core version. Looks like it'll be a fun game when I get around to playing it.