Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
One of the best horror games ever made right here.

Get it now and play it! It will blow your mind.

Got it been looking for a psych horror, appreciate the tip.

The concept reminds me of a Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem type game as far as what you said about black mirror.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So in addition to the Devolver Digital pack, Twitch Prime has Bomber Crew, Republique, Orwell, and Hyper Light Drifter for free this month. Haven't tried any of the rest yet, but Bomber Crew has been a blast so far. PEWPEW

You control a bomber with 8 crew and go on simple little missions. Your crew can learn some simple skills, you can customize their gear and your bomber. Comes with all the DLC which includes a second, tougher USAAF campaign where you get a ninth crewman so you don't have to constantly leave a station empty (the default campaign is British)

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
So in addition to the Devolver Digital pack, Twitch Prime has Bomber Crew, Republique, Orwell, and Hyper Light Drifter for free this month. Haven't tried any of the rest yet, but Bomber Crew has been a blast so far. PEWPEW

You control a bomber with 8 crew and go on simple little missions. Your crew can learn some simple skills, you can customize their gear and your bomber. Comes with all the DLC which includes a second, tougher USAAF campaign where you get a ninth crewman so you don't have to constantly leave a station empty (the default campaign is British)

Hyper Light Drifter is fantastic. Beautiful pixel art, great soundtrack, very tightly controlled 2d zelda-ish game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I disliked Orwell. It failed as a game and as commentary on the surveillance state/privacy/government authority.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I disliked Orwell. It failed as a game and as commentary on the surveillance state/privacy/government authority.

Yeah hitting a wall in Bomber Crew so I took a break for Orwell. It passes the time decently enough but it definitely falls a bit flat, especially when the only ways to get desirable outcomes is to be dishonest/unethical (even by crazy surveillance state standards).

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Age of Decadence is less than $4 bucks right now. Fairly highly rated turn-based RPG. Also check the bundle which includes another newer game set in same world:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I didn't get the bundle, but I picked up the $3.50 core version. Looks like it'll be a fun game when I get around to playing it.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
For all you party people out there:

The Jackbox Party Pack is free on the Epic store for the next two weeks.

After that, Axiom Verge goes for free.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users