Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Picked up Europa Universalis 'Extreme Edition' for my dad for Christmas for $11. Thanks for the rec Oblio Oblio looks like something that he'll like.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I need to start browsing for WTF games to gift people on Steam

Shower With Your Dad Simulator has been my most successful at getting a WTF reaction from someone, I’ve seen some others that look decent. There was one that’s full of dicks I think you brought it up last year, I can’t remember the name though.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Shower With Your Dad Simulator has been my most successful at getting a WTF reaction from someone, I’ve seen some others that look decent. There was one that’s full of dicks I think you brought it up last year, I can’t remember the name though.

Genital Jousting.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
star wars collection is on sale, it discounts out of the bundle games you already own and you probably own quite a few of these already

also a new fuck-you from valve this year, you only earn festival coins if you pay with real money not steam wallet. Adding funds to your steam wallet also gives coins. But if you SPEND your wallet, you get fuck all

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
star wars collection is on sale, it discounts out of the bundle games you already own and you probably own quite a few of these already

also a new fuck-you from valve this year, you only earn festival coins if you pay with real money not steam wallet. Adding funds to your steam wallet also gives coins. But if you SPEND your wallet, you get fuck all
Well, wouldn't that be due to users being able to sell shit they didn't pay for, cards and whatnot, thus getting funds, but no real cashflow? Seems obvious.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hateyou Hateyou Janx Janx

I've done Shower with Your Dad and Genital Jousting before. But I guess I could give one of those to people that don't have those yet.

The other 2 Hateyou posted might work.

But then again...

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Hateyou Hateyou Janx Janx

I've done Shower with Your Dad and Genital Jousting before. But I guess I could give one of those to people that don't have those yet.

The other 2 Hateyou posted might work.

But then again...

Just bought that for a friend! 100% approved would gag gift again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure my friend got the best of me this year..He just gifted me this...
1577236816818.png

• 3Worf

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I see Doom is like $5.40 on GMG. Haven't played a doom game since the 90s. Worth?

W3 has also been my base line game to test different OC results this past year as I got video card and processor upgrades. I got new processor first, then new video card after that, then OC'ed processor, so it was neat to see the FPS go up and up.

But despite putting 64 hours into the game according to Steam, I have yet to beat it, or get really anywhere close. One of these days I'll finally get through the story and everything I think.

I've got 85ish hours and I'm still in the first big area, the one with Novigrad or whatever that city is called.

I get about 75 fps with everything maxed and the ultra hd texture mod plus enhanced foliage and shit

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I see Doom is like $5.40 on GMG. Haven't played a doom game since the 90s. Worth?

I've got 85ish hours and I'm still in the first big area, the one with Novigrad or whatever that city is called.

I get about 75 fps with everything maxed and the ultra hd texture mod plus enhanced foliage and shit
New Doom was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good. Can't wait for the next one.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

The latest Doom is an incredibly well made game that anyone that enjoys adrenaline-fueled fps games will enjoy. I have never seen a single negative word about it. It's the Mad Max Fury Road of fps games.

• 3Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Yea, that's about what I'm running as well. Game looks great!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Eff you, Steam! IT'S MOTHERFUCKING CHRISTMAS!!

"please wait a while"

Like, how long? 5m? 30m? Give me some idea, you fucking assholes

1577324423844.png

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bought Doom. Sounds like a fun one to blast through when you have a little time.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I've had it do something similar when i tried to redeem too many humble keys in one sitting, but at least that makes some sense.