Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Rime

<Donor>
Bunch of old games I am sure everybody already has, but if you want one, post here or send me a PM and I will toss you a code. First come, first serve, etc.

Anomaly 2
Bastion
Kingdom: New Lands
Deadlight: Director's Cut
Shadowrun Returns
Chivalry: Medival Warfare
Steamworld Heist
Psychonauts
Sanctum 2
Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition (NCSoft site code, not Steam)
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
Agathie Christie - the ABC Murders
Botanicula
Getting Over It
Snipe Elite 4
She Remembered Catepillars

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 5 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Bunch of old games I am sure everybody already has, but if you want one, post here or send me a PM and I will toss you a code. First come, first serve, etc.

Anomaly 2
Bastion
Shadowrun Returns
GRID
Steamworld Heist
Psychonauts
Sanctum 2
Human Fall Flat
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
Botanicula
Black Mesa
Getting Over It
Snipe Elite 4
Little Nightmares

I'll take Black Mesa if you don't mind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
steam winter sale, do shit to get gold coins get enough coins you get a $5 coupon whoopedefuckingdoo

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steam stopped trying a long time ago, around the time when Gaben got more money than he could spend in 5 lifetimes.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'd love to grab Humans Fall Flat off you, w/ remote play and stuff up now.

If it doesn't get claimed further down, Little Nightmares would be cool too. I don't wanna be the greeder though haha.

Rime

<Donor>
I'd love to grab Humans Fall Flat off you, w/ remote play and stuff up now.

If it doesn't get claimed further down, Little Nightmares would be cool too. I don't wanna be the greeder though haha.

All yours.

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider

Anomaly 2
Bastion
Shadowrun Returns
GRID
Steamworld Heist
Psychonauts
Sanctum 2
Human Fall Flat
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
Botanicula
Black Mesa
Getting Over It
Snipe Elite 4
Little Nightmares
I would like GRID if it's still available.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
there will be 1 free game on epic game store every day until Jan 1st, todays is Into the Breach which by all accounts is an amazing indie game

also $10 coupon good for any purchase until may 2020

I KNOW there's hate on the Epic gamestore, but I just snagged Watch Dogs 2 and Division 2 for 4.99 each after the 75% in addition to the $10 off. Works for me lol

• 1Solidarity

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I KNOW there's hate on the Epic gamestore, but I just snagged Watch Dogs 2 and Division 2 for 4.99 each after the 75% in addition to the $10 off. Works for me lol
The hate is well deserved for some things, but they do have solid deals and they've kept up giving away free games, which while not always that good, still have had a lot of decent stuff in and some really good stuff. I think I have like 12 games on epic now, all free, and a bunch I actually will play too(I didn't pick the ones I didn't care about).

Fucker

Log Wizard
If you are stuck on Loading Your Order... on the Epic Games client, close the client, then paste this %localappdata%\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved into the windows explorer address field and delete the webcache folder.

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Debating whether I should pull the trigger on FFXV since it's at an historical low and it's been on my wishlist for some time. How does it stand up as far as FF's go?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Debating whether I should pull the trigger on FFXV since it's at an historical low and it's been on my wishlist for some time. How does it stand up as far as FF's go?

Its like a single player MMO and fairly fun for 15 hours or so, it starts getting stale so you start doing the story and it’s ok. Once I got into caves the spaz action combat became undoable for me because the camera was so fucking terrible indoors I couldn’t even tell what I was doing and was losing track of myself. I quit midway through the game so can’t really speak to if it pays off to keep going.

If it’s like $20 or less I’d say you’ll get your money’s worth out of it if you like action games and Final Fantasy nostalgia and MMO questing. I wouldn’t pay more than that unless you really love those three things.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'd say, in a way, the more you like Final Fantasy as a series, the less you'll like FFXV...

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They couldn't even get the combat right in XV. Teleporting around is fun for a little while but if you start looking for any sort of depth to it you run into what I'm pretty sure is the all-time worst implementation of magic in a RPG.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users