Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Trying to be strong here and resist spending money. Got 21 games on my wishlist and I'm thinking of getting AC: Origins and AS: Odyssey but deep down I know I ain't even gonna install them in the next 3 years at least

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
These are worth a play through. The base game is probably the worst of the three, but for ISO-RPG junkies they'll scratch the itch.
Yeah, first game is like an alpha, second game is like a beta, and the 3rd game felt like the released version.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I've only played Dragonfall. Good narrative and gameplay but there are so many damn bugs (many of which cause battle restarts and one particular one which corrupts an entire save file) that I would never pay money for it. Free is a good price for it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What are the best summer sales happening right now? Looking for anything with "overwhelmingly positive" rating in particular, as I've never had a bad experience with one.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What are the best summer sales happening right now? Looking for anything with "overwhelmingly positive" rating in particular, as I've never had a bad experience with one.
Fell seal is a Very positive that deserves overwhelming IMO. It’s the only tactics game that feels like a true FFT successor. If the story was deeper I think it would have had that higher rating.

Bloodstained -OP rated

Hades - OP rates

Monster Train -Op rated

Children of morta, very positive but also underrated IMO.

Dead Cells - OP rated

Darkest Dungeon. Very positive but underrated.

Hollow Knight - Op rated

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I picked up Monster Train. Enjoying it so far!

Darkest Dungeon is worth full price, buy it if it is on sale!!!!

I have Hades on my list but the sale is still not deep enough for these shallow pockets.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I picked up Monster Train. Enjoying it so far!

Darkest Dungeon is worth full price, buy it if it is on sale!!!!

I have Hades on my list but the sale is still not deep enough for these shallow pockets.
Hades is worth full price. It’s very good.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I picked up Wildermyth which is not on sale, game is really interesting. Gotta want to do some reading though.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I picked up Wildermyth which is not on sale, game is really interesting. Gotta want to do some reading though.
It's on my list. I think it was on sale last week, believe it or not, before the Summer sale.

I am wishy washy on every game the publishers of Hades made. Everyone says it is amazeballs, but I am still skeptical.

I guess some react in exactly the same way to my BUY AT FULL PRICE recommendation for Darkest Dungeon, so touche.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It's on my list. I think it was on sale last week, believe it or not, before the Summer sale.

I am wishy washy on every game the publishers of Hades made. Everyone says it is amazeballs, but I am still skeptical.

I guess some react in exactly the same way to my BUY AT FULL PRICE recommendation for Darkest Dungeon, so touche.
Makes sense, probably had the usual 'we've released, take 10/15% off!' sale. I look forward to it going on sale, this is the kind of stuff my friends and I like playing, though the narrative approach could be offputting for the group, we'll see. Reminds me of Gloomhaven in some respects, if it doesn't get claimed by gaming ADD I'll start a thread on it.

One game I'm holding off for a sale is Demeo. They're about to release their first expansion content, so surprised there's no token sale going on right now through shortly after it's release.

Darkest Dungeon I'd be surprised if I don't already own, but it's on Game Pass anyways.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

I was meh on their other games, don't even think I finished them either. Hades is one of those "just one more round" and next thing you know its 2 am.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hades is worth full price, any sale on it is gravy
Oh, it's by Supergiant? SWEET!

Now Bastion and Transistor will have more company in my pile of "Games that are really good and that I should seriously play, but haven't"

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh, it's by Supergiant? SWEET!

Now Bastion and Transistor will have more company in my pile of "Games that are really good and that I should seriously play, but haven't"
Call me crazy but Hades just never clicked for me. Just shy of 6 hours in game and I never cleared Elysium.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users