Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Anyone here played No Man's Sky recently? If I've never played No Man's Sky, is it worth picking up for a 40-100 hour solo experience?

I see people talking about Darkest Dungeon. Buy it if you like true roguelikes, god that game is so good. I've put hundreds of hours into it over the years.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not recently. But It was worth it like a year ago and they still continue to release free content so Id say yes 100%

I ripped Subnautica and about shit my pants less than 5min in

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Anyone here played No Man's Sky recently? If I've never played No Man's Sky, is it worth picking up for a 40-100 hour solo experience?

I see people talking about Darkest Dungeon. Buy it if you like true roguelikes, god that game is so good. I've put hundreds of hours into it over the years.

NMS is a very good game at this point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone know what game I'm trying to think of? It was a roguelike that had night cycles. Smallish sprites in like dungeon environments. Trolls? would try to break your door down, and then when you felt safe you could explore more. The goal is to make it as many nights as you can? There are supplies like nails and wood, to barricade your doors. I only saw a few minutes of it, but it looked good and I have no idea what it's called.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone know what game I'm trying to think of? It was a roguelike that had night cycles. Smallish sprites in like dungeon environments. Trolls? would try to break your door down, and then when you felt safe you could explore more. The goal is to make it as many nights as you can? There are supplies like nails and wood, to barricade your doors. I only saw a few minutes of it, but it looked good and I have no idea what it's called.
19550147-6CBA-42D9-84C7-6676D457C911.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Darkwood. It’s enjoyable. I played for about 8-10 hours. I didn’t beat it because that style of game isn’t really my thing, but if it looks interesting to you, I’d definitely say it’s worth checking out.

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

NMS is now a better game than the hype for it wanted it to be. The developers did a really fucking solid job on it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider

Sounds similar to how Kingdom: Two Crowns plays as well.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Humble Bundle - July 2021 Humble Choice
July 2021 | Humble Choice
Yakuza 3 Remastered, The Surge 2, Dirt 5 and other probably nice games.

It's really tempting since I love Yakuza games. I have played 0, Kiwami and Kiwami 2 so far and would also love to play Yakuza 3 Remastered, but it's the only game that I'm interested for. Well, luckily there is enough time to think about.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm probably overdue a giveaway, and those are games I won't play and will put up on the block. I just have to take the time to actually do it, and remember to do it. So who know's when it actually happens

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Darkwood. It’s enjoyable. I played for about 8-10 hours. I didn’t beat it because that style of game isn’t really my thing, but if it looks interesting to you, I’d definitely say it’s worth checking out.
That's it. Thanks! Nabbed it before the sale ended.

Definitely not The Abyss.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Darkwood is a pretty wicked game. Its a little tough to get into at first, but once you dive deep enough its tough to put down. It doesn't fuck around, either.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Might not be an error, that version was on the Humble Choice last month.