Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
As much as I LOVED Chaos Theory, Ubi didn't do any work on making it easy to run on modern PC's. Great game for it's time (especially the Multiplayer, one of my favorite games of all time still to this day) but thanks to Ubi's policy of make one game, then shit out the next game, it didn't age well at all.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Chaos Theory is one of the best games ever made, really wish Ubisoft would make it run better for new OS'.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
all the saints row games for like $20? not sure since i own most of em. still missing Saints Row 1, wish they'd remaster 1 & 2

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Dragon Quest XI Definitive Edition (Physical) is on sale for $15 on Amazon PS4/Xbox versions

Not sure if this means Steam will follow suit in the next month but that usually correlates.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

$22 for a chromecast ultra and a controller? Seems like a good deal.
even better if you buy any game on stadia $29.99 or more you get a voucher for a free stadia premiere. so for basically $7 more you get to keep a game forever.

some of the games that work are cyberpunk 2077 and RDR2 ($29.99 each) and stuff like borrderlands 3, its still kind of a shit list though if you own a pc/console. the stadia exclusives are mind numbingly terrible

im semi tempted but i know i'd never ever open the stadia box and in six months stadia v2 would be out making everything i bought incompatible. or stadia would shut down

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think the idea is the pad works on PC, doesn't it? So you're basically buying a pad and a chromecast for that price. Even just a pad for 22bucks is pretty good, assuming it works on PC and doesn't suck too much.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
even better if you buy any game on stadia $29.99 or more you get a voucher for a free stadia premiere. so for basically $7 more you get to keep a game forever.

some of the games that work are cyberpunk 2077 and RDR2 ($29.99 each) and stuff like borrderlands 3, its still kind of a shit list though if you own a pc/console. the stadia exclusives are mind numbingly terrible

im semi tempted but i know i'd never ever open the stadia box and in six months stadia v2 would be out making everything i bought incompatible. or stadia would shut down
How do you buy a game on Stadia?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
How do you buy a game on Stadia?

The same way you buy a game at any other online store. Through the website or app. One of the downsides of Stadia is it has both a subscription fee and you have to buy the games you want. Stop paying the subscription and you lose access to the games.

I gave it a try the last time they were practically giving away the Chromecast + controller bundle. The bundle was worth it on it's own, but Stadia isn't.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The same way you buy a game at any other online store. Through the website or app. One of the downsides of Stadia is it has both a subscription fee and you have to buy the games you want. Stop paying the subscription and you lose access to the games.

I gave it a try the last time they were practically giving away the Chromecast + controller bundle. The bundle was worth it on it's own, but Stadia isn't.
I remember watching some random review video on controllers sometime over the last year. Iirc the dudes top rated controller was the Stadia.

Maybe he was a shill 🤷‍♂️

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm in it mostly for the extra chromecast. Not sure I'm ever going to bother playing a game on it besides maybe just a free trial to see how garbage it is. (also yeah if the controller doesnt suck maybe it'll work on pc?)

I think you can play the games without the sub at 1080p max. If you want 4k you gotta pay the sub.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I remember watching some random review video on controllers sometime over the last year. Iirc the dudes top rated controller was the Stadia.

Maybe he was a shill 🤷‍♂️

The controller itself is not bad at all. The hardware itself is well worth the $22 if you have no interest in Stadia.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I have no interest in any more controllers after getting an 8bitdo pro 2. It just smokes all the other’s. I’ve got probably 15 or more controllers in the house too.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I have no interest in any more controllers after getting an 8bitdo pro 2. It just smokes all the other’s. I’ve got probably 15 or more controllers in the house too.

futurama agree GIF

The Pro 2 is a damn good controller.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
futurama agree GIF

The Pro 2 is a damn good controller.
I only wish they had a version with Xbox letter layout as I mostly play PC. It’s muscle memory but sometimes I still hit the wrong button when starting a new game.

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

Any games you own you can stream for free, 1080p and stereo, no subscription required. The subscription gets you 4k and 5.1.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users