Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I have been waiting on for this to be at least 50% off now for a while (missed a couple earlier sales) and think it's worth buying at 50%+ off thus far but absolutely not worth paying full price. Only a few hours in and I enjoy the combat system but am never going to comment on the story because I don't pay attention to it. At all. In the slightest. For ANY game anymore. However, the combat, gameplay systems, and music (The things I actually do care about) are good thus far 5 hours in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's on Game Pass, which is about the right price for it imo. The real question is whether it's worth the time investment, considering it's a mediocre ~80 hour game if you complete all eight characters' stories and the hidden stuff after that.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
3/8 of the stories are decent, it's more that they could do a traditional RPG or a whole franchise using the same engine and combat with good results. If you're going the eight story route there really does need to be better writing for ALL of it.

Steam also has Horizon and DQ11 on sale for another day or two.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Star Wars Squadrons free on Twitch Prime. I have a key that can be redeemed in Origin if someone wants it

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Origin came out during the SWTOR era, where they forcibly created one for you and it dupes all of your personal information including CC number but the login doesn't require the Star Wars 2FA. Believe that's true to this day.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I claimed that game right when it was possible and noped out as soon as I saw it required origin.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Origin came out during the SWTOR era, where they forcibly created one for you and it dupes all of your personal information including CC number but the login doesn't require the Star Wars 2FA. Believe that's true to this day.

They added 2FA a couple years ago.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Epic is having a nice sale right now with the $10 coupon on any game over $14.99 if you opt into an email sub.

Finally picked up THPS 1+2 for $13.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Sign up for this, play you some Age of Empires 4, Forza Horizon 5 next week, Halo Infinite in December etc. Worked for me, although my current sub is inactive, I've had a sub before.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Prime Gaming for November:
Dragon Age: Inquisition (Origin)
Control Ultimate Edition (GOG)
Rise of the Tomb Raider (Timmy Tencent)

And a few other things most people probably won't be interested in.

Most stuff through Prime Gaming is redeemed via account linking, but Control is a code so you can give it to a friend if you don't need it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user