Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
void bastards and yuka layee up for free on EGS for a week, its like $70 of games!

quake 2 is also on GOG

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

$29.99 / 12 month PSPlus subscription directly from the playstation store. ONLY AVAILABLE TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Bravely Default II (Switch) Physical is $29.99 / 50% off on Amazon

Also note that it releases on Steam in a week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Pathfinder: Kingmaker: Free Weekend and 50% off in preparation for the release of the next game, starting at 10am PDT tomorrow.

2021-08-26 18.37.20 steamcommunity.com 5bf04bfd3205.png

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Tired of witcher, bored of 2077? Here’s a polish game that will keep your filthy mittens in the garbage dumpster for sure.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
free on EGS

i own it on switch and played a bit, kids love its. its basically pinball + platforming game

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Anyone know why Steam is doing this:

trying to gift a game to a friend and when I go to pick friend I get this

E286DDEC-83F6-4E31-B2B5-2576A7CE51F2.jpeg

Tried resetting Steam multiple times, tried resetting PC, tried the Steam store through web browser and nothing works

roommate is able to do it just fine through their computer what the fuck

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know why Steam is doing this:

trying to gift a game to a friend and when I go to pick friend I get this

View attachment 373428
Tried resetting Steam multiple times, tried resetting PC, tried the Steam store through web browser and nothing works

roommate is able to do it just fine through their computer what the fuck
I don't have an answer, but you could always use the email option instead of the friend option.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
and people say steam is full of shitty games

"A lesbian road trip RPG by the co-creator of Ladykiller in a Bind about fighting for love and justice in the face of indifference, inspired by choice-driven visual novels, and a battle system influenced by classic and modern JRPGs. WILL YOU STAND AND FIGHT IN THE FACE OF EVIL?"

ss_dee68de3cded321a612e33ab534d61d5c7c587d5.1920x1080.jpg

ah playing fat ugly dykes, every gamers dream

its free so you can probably gift it to all your friends

• 1Worf

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Has been on my wishlist for a while and is 80% off. Can’t remember if we talked about it here but has a Mixed rating. Can’t even remember when I added it but probably bc it looked like some Lovecraftian thing that would be interesting.

*edit: See posts below, buyer beware apparently.

Last edited:

Rime

<Donor>

Has been on my wishlist for a while and is 80% off. Can’t remember if we talked about it here but has a Mixed rating. Can’t even remember when I added it but probably bc it looked like some Lovecraftian thing that would be interesting.
Apparently, that is a very, very bad port/bugged version of the game, so buyer beware. Some people are saying that it has been 'fixed', but others are disagreeing. Long story short: Developer and publisher had a big fight. Developer pulled the game from Steam and sold it elsewhere, Publisher took an old version of the game and put it on Steam.

The game itself was fun. The combat got very, very repetitive and the way the screen was altered at times made me get nauseous. Worth a buy, but probably not that version of it, sadly.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Apparently, that is a very, very bad port/bugged version of the game, so buyer beware. Some people are saying that it has been 'fixed', but others are disagreeing. Long story short: Developer and publisher had a big fight. Developer pulled the game from Steam and sold it elsewhere, Publisher took an old version of the game and put it on Steam.

The game itself was fun. The combat got very, very repetitive and the way the screen was altered at times made me get nauseous. Worth a buy, but probably not that version of it, sadly.
Jeez I was on mobile when it popped up and now that I'm at the house reading the discussion there's all this drama about Nacon stealing this and Frogwares... crazy, think I"ll stay away from all that just b/c of the drama.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users