Steam Deals and Digital Sales

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Recently started playing through Squadrons in VR and have enjoyed the first few missions. It's been fun occasionally co-op in the fleet battles with friends, just so shallow. Disappointing overall but have been able to extract some fun from it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection
  • DmC: Devil May Cry
  • Street Fighter V
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV
  • Strider
  • Bionic Commando
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Sucks that you don't get Icebourne or DMC4 but well worth the $20 in value

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Bionic Commando? I loved that shit as a kid.
My memory of Bionic Commando:

Had it when it was new as a kid on NES. I sucked at NES games, couldn’t beat 75 percent of them aside from RPGs. I’d just get pissed off and throw the controller around. Never could beat it likewise. I remember being 17-18 years old and randomly plugging in my NES years later and started playing it. Probably hadn’t touched it since I was 12-13. Miraculously beat it on the first go around all those years later.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Had it when it was new as a kid on NES. I sucked at NES games, couldn’t beat 75 percent of them aside from RPGs. I’d just get pissed off and throw the controller around. Never could beat it likewise. I remember being 17-18 years old and randomly plugging in my NES years later and started playing it. Probably hadn’t touched it since I was 12-13. Miraculously beat it on the first go around all those years later.

I dont remember getting far in it either as a kid, maybe that's what made it so memorable. All the hardest games I remember the most.

Kung Fu
Bionic Commando
Mario 2

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

That was just the standard NES experience. Why do you think they made those controllers so well. Shit could have been used on the space shuttle.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
ARK: Survival Evolved is free on Steam

"Free to keep when you get it before 19 Jun @ 10:00am. Some limitations apply."

• 3Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Gay. Fun gameplay, so very gay. New DLC. I can't bring myselft to try it on xbx again.
Boyfriend Dungeon, the hybrid action-RPG and dating sim where magical talking weapons transform into cuties you can take on dates around town
Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Just remember that they were able to make that, but Pantheon is still vaporware

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Someone had a write up of a bunch of the demos in one of the threads, but I can't find it now ><

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Play a couple myself.
Beneath Oresa seems like a pretty decent Slay the Spire with some Borderlands ish artsyle.
Nine Sols- has rediculous well done animation. Story seems a bit dark- sidescroller combat. Kinda Mark of the Ninja maybe?
There is not Light- Interesting art style, euro cthulu? kinda playes like a Hade's ish? without all the rogue lite aspects as far as I can tell.
Ghost Song. Metroid ass metroid
necrosmith. autobattler. good schtick- but eh

Last edited: