Steam Deals and Digital Sales

spronk

FPS noob
yeah it just goes to your steam wallet, i made enough selling cards from bundles (5+ years ago) to basically pay for my steam deck

amazon prime jan games are up including 2 GOG keys

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
get augmented steam and something like steam desktop authenticator, it can automate all the listing of cards for you

its kinda pointless though most cards just sit unsold. The good old days were in the 2005-2015 era when you could buy bundles and make back pretty much most of your money just idling games and selling off the cards.
Got the augmented extension and started selling them. I only had like 300 cards so it looks like I may make $10 if everything sells. They should just add this as a steam function. I guess that would make everything sell for even less though.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking hell now I have 90 unread emails about selling fucking cards for 1-3 cents.

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

spronk

FPS noob
Fucking hell now I have 90 unread emails about selling fucking cards for 1-3 cents.

while i don't farm/sell steam cards anymore it did cause me to figure out gmail filters, go into gmail settings, filters, and create a new filter like this

Code:

and set it to skip inbox and mark as read (or just delete) and voila, no steam spam

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Started reading about this after some recommendations here and almost bought it last weekend. Glad I waited.
1674221861646.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That games worth $60 imo
Absolutely. I bought the Definitive Edition (base game + all DLC) for $30 less than a month ago. I've already put nearly 50 hours into it and showing no signs of stopping. Best ARPG since Diablo II, imo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Absolutely. I bought the Definitive Edition (base game + all DLC) for $30 less than a month ago. I've already put nearly 50 hours into it and showing no signs of stopping. Best ARPG since Diablo II, imo.
Agree. Lots of builds to try, very long campaign, massive amount of items to farm, builds based off rare item abilities, nice rift system. Great game, I hope they do a sequel some day.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Great game indeed. Think they're doing a city sim or something right now.
Yep, Farthest Frontier. From what I’ve read it’s coming along nicely. They stated they needed a break from arpg, but they’ve still been updating GD. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve already started GD2 in some form, whether that’s just discussions or engine building idk.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was really tempted to buy all the Baldur's gate stuff, because I haven't since back in the days of CD's, but I don't think I'd actually take/get the time to play them.

• 1Solidarity

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
While I'm 100% not on board with the current meta of simply re-re-re-rereleasing games on whatever the current hotness engine is..... God damn this looks sweet.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t care that they remake games that are hard to access. There are generations of kids that missed a lot of games. Also, if you want to replay it but don’t have the old consoles anymore, or if you yourself missed it back then. I don’t get why people hate all the remakes so much. It’s not like EA would have been spending those peoples time making a new awesome IP.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
The original Dead Space holds up very well graphically on series X as well as PC - that’s my only issue with this remake.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
RDR2 was beautiful garbage, gameplay was absolutely shit. How they managed to make an open world game pigeon hole you into doing every mission exactly the way they wanted you to killed it for me.
GTA was like get the thing from A to B. Red Dead was get the thing from A to B but follow this exact path of steps or fail the mission.
Even when I was following the path to get through a mission, boom cut scene that did the fighting for me... Don’t you dare try to have fun!
Wow you were right, the missions fucking suck in this game, by far the worst part. They barely even let you play the fucking game, do anything 'wrong' aka unexpected, or lag behind to loot your kills and you get a mission failure. Random encounters are more fun than the missions. Kinda wondering if I should just play the online portion.

• 1Solidarity