Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
what the fuck lol? how is this not taken down as a scam?

Is it a scam? I don't think they're misrepresenting anything. It's just obviously a product that no one should buy at that price.

I read somewhere that it's ~2 hours of content, lol.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is it a scam? I don't think they're misrepresenting anything. It's just obviously a product that no one should buy at that price.

I read somewhere that it's ~2 hours of content, lol.
Similar to Higher-End Vegas Hooker Prices.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Wow. How HASN'T that been taken down? Wow.
It's only a scam if they're dishonest about the product. This is clearly a novelty expensive turd, like those $1000 gold-plated pizzas. Entertainment via setting money on fire.

spronk

FPS noob
sweet story of 2 brothers who finally made some money from their lifelong passion

• 10Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Pretty sure they're hard leftist retards but good for them for making some money on their passion.

• 3Like
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Update on my mass Steam card selling. I think up almost to $12 after having my entire collection up for over a month. Sales are still trickling in from dubious buyers.

1676340717998.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
That's actually genius

I'm sure some of the steamer stuff you send money to a streamer and such is a super easy way to come out with squeaky clean money on the other end and don't have to show any tangible thing of value that you sent in return for the money.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Steam is having a free weekend for Marvel Midnight Suns , if anyone (like me) wants to check it out before buying. It's also on sale.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Steam is having a free weekend for Marvel Midnight Suns , if anyone (like me) wants to check it out before buying. It's also on sale.
Thanks I'll check it out. Not a Marvel fan but I like this type of gameplay.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
literally the only way I was ever gonna be able to play this game cause I ain't giving Firaxis money ever again but I don't care enough to pirate. Thanks for the prompt heads up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
masters of orion collectors edition is $5.24 on steam

not sure why i didnt have that in my steam library, or MOO2 or moo3

edit: looking into it, looks like the above is a remaster of the og 90s classic MOOs so probably why i've never played it, or the originals in 20+ years. someday i guess might play on my deck

no idea if the remaster/remake is good or bad, reviews seem mostly positive

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
masters of orion collectors edition is $5.24 on steam

not sure why i didnt have that in my steam library, or MOO2 or moo3

edit: looking into it, looks like the above is a remaster of the og 90s classic MOOs so probably why i've never played it, or the originals in 20+ years. someday i guess might play on my deck

no idea if the remaster/remake is good or bad, reviews seem mostly positive
Spent many an hour on the original. And Master of Magic. Loved the shit out of those games.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like