Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I'll wait and see if they add Dead Space 2 to the bundle. The only game I'm really interested in at the moment is Mirror's Edge, but that goes on sale on Steam for $5 frequently enough, but I've heard good things about Dead Space. Having the complete trilogy on there would give me enough of an incentive to beat the average.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still got dead space and burnout keys available for steam.

To confirm, bf3, ds3 and sims are origin only keys.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Steam keys for Mirror's Edge and Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box up for grabs. PM me for em.

edit: Gone.

Thanks brah.

203.gif

Silence_sl

shitlord
So, this bundle came with 2 copies of some games. One key for Origin, and one for Steam. I am assuming both are valid and can be used.

If so, I've got some spareOriginkeys:

Deep Space, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Crysis 2, Medal of Honor, and Mirror's Edge. PM if ya want one.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bah! the only thing I want out of that pack would be DS3, but I'll be God Damned if I'll take Origins key.

Thats right; Origins makes a game I want not even worth paying zero for. To charity. Fucking EA.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bah! the only thing I want out of that pack would be DS3, but I'll be God Damned if I'll take Origins key.

Thats right; Origins makes a game I want not even worth paying zero for. To charity. Fucking EA.
I was actually on the page to buy the bundle when I saw the tidbit about the games being on Origin. Still if it is giving everyone keys to both steam and Origin...

Silence_sl

shitlord
I was actually on the page to buy the bundle when I saw the tidbit about the games being on Origin. Still if it is giving everyone keys to both steam and Origin...
Not all are Steam.

The Sims 3 + Starter Pack - Origin for Windows/Mac

Battlefield 3 - Origin for Windows

Pay $1 or more to receive:

Dead Space 3 - Origin for Windows

Dead Space - Origin & Steam for Windows

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Origin & Steam for Windows

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Origin & Steam for Windows

Medal of Honor - Origin & Steam for Windows

Mirror's Edge - Origin & Steam for Windows

bayr_sl

shitlord
Origin isn't so bad. Once you get enough games it becomes a convenience rather than hindrance imo. I've got about 8 games on it now, and it's nice to know I can download and install some of those games so effortlessly. Games like The Saboteur for instance. Will it ever be as good as steam? No, but I don't see it as drm for the sake of drm like that Ubishit launcher. Or the fucking stores that for some reason insist on "apps" like Gamestop. Origin has become one of the lesser evils, unless you still subscribe to the belief that it's spyware or something. If that were the case the US Gov would have endorsed it by now

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah but the reason BF3 isn't on steam is literally because EA wants to push Origin. It may not be terrible but it isn't as good as having BF3 along side all my other games.