Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I see Darkout got green lit on Steam. Horrible timing, though, since if you want to scratch the itch for that genre just pick up Starbound. But it is a pretty fun game none the less. Haven't played in prob 6 months so don't know what the current state looks like.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm hoping eventually the other companies just say fuck it like MS did with windows live.

Origin, and Uplay are garbage they need to just let Steam handle everything.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm hoping eventually the other companies just say fuck it like MS did with windows live.

Origin, and Uplay are garbage they need to just let Steam handle everything.
A million times this. I just finally installed Origin a couple months ago so I could play Mass Effect 3, and in the 2ish weeks I played I experienced 3 crashes of Origin - as in, not the game crashing, but Origin freezing up or crashing before I could even open the game. Meanwhile Steam has been chugging along flawlessly for years and I honestly can't remember the last time it crashed or had any issues whatsoever.

Fuck Origin.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Do you understand how roman numerals work? Because I think you don't.
rrr_img_52034.jpg

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Final Fantasy IIIIII is on steam?
Fuck you for making me count to 6; Use normal numerals (normerals?) next time. Anyways, I do agree with you... but I will publicly deny it out of spite, for making me have to squint for like a second.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
FFIIIIIIIIIIII, duh.

Also GMG has a bunch of season passes on sale this weekend for 30% off with code GMG30-MW6WA-ZAJIH. Borderlands 2 (which just about never goes on sale), AC4, Bioshock Infinite, and Batman: AO passes, along with X-COM Enemy Within.

GameFly's winter sale started today too, not much of note yet, but it's a daily thing running through the 16th.

Edit: Borderlands 2 Season Pass is $15 at Amazon right now, buy it there instead.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You missed it at GMG but it's still $10 on Steam. I'd skip the Survival Edition and the DLC pack though. DLC is 99% cheater weapons, ugly outfits, and junk for the pointless tacked-on MP, which leaves the Tomb of the Lost Adventurer (formerly pre-order DLC) as the only one worth having.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tomb Raider for 10 bucks isn't bad, but I sprung an extra 4$ for the whole Tomb Raider collection. You know, for when you just gotta see triangular boobs.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gamefly is having its 2nd day of a Winter Sale going on -GameFly Digital

Some good titles on there for digital download, like the Batman/Arkham and FEAR series, plus Metro:Last Light. If you use the codeGFDDEC20it takes another 20% off.

Batman: Arkham City GOTY edition gets knocked down to $6 bucks for example.

Steam and Amazon price matched them, but the 20% off code makes them even cheaper than both.

Tomb Raider for 10 bucks isn't bad, but I sprung an extra 4$ for the whole Tomb Raider collection. You know, for when you just gotta see triangular boobs.
They're still good games even if they're not the latest graphics. A controller might make them easier to play.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
They're still good games even if they're not the latest graphics. A controller might make them easier to play.
For sure. I doubt I'll give much time to each individual game, but I certainly like having the evolution of the series a mouse click away.
Being raised a console gamer, I use a controller for most of my PC gaming. The combination of a decent PC and a 360 controller has pretty much made all of my consoles obsolete!