Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
The word is "every" before "way." It's literally just the best in the series. 2 was -very- Dragon Warrior 1 type of over the top Over-Menuing for things. Cast a spell, go back to base menu. Every f'n time. Three was slightly less annoying from a control standpoint while entirely truncating the feel of PS2/PS4 and going weird Fantasy instead.

It's just a better game.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like this thread needs to be stickied again.

Not just limited to Steam, but anywhere with awesome deals on games (Humble Bundle, etc).

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I'll second that. I don't buy a ton of games but I've gotten some good deals on some older games that I had forgotten about by watching this thread.

spronk

FPS noob
humble bundle 2k is still up for 2 more days, $15 gets you a bunch of 2K games including one that launched 2 months ago at $60 (battleborn) but also Mafia 2 - Mafia 3 is out in 3 months - and Borderlands Pre Sequel and Spec Ops the Line. All worth playing if you haven't before
https://www.humblebundle.com/2k-games-bundle

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Did Humblebundle stop doing weekly bundles? I swear they used to put up a new one every Thursday, but all I've seen the past several days is the expired 2k Games bundle.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They used to put a new one out on thursdays, but there were times esp during (summer) holidays where there wouldnt be any active bundle (now gaming bundle btw).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Well the new Humble Monthly Bundle, like last month's, seems unfortunately underwhelming.

• 1Dislike

spronk

FPS noob
Best Buy has a promo running, $10 off if you use visa checkout during checkout (visa wallet). You can pre order physical copies of Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 (or FF15, Mafia 3, Infinite Warfare, etc) for PC or console and pay $43 per game if you have GCU. Plus each of these games has a $10 preorder bonus promo, so effectively $33+tax each game. Can't beat that.

List of games currently with $10 pre order bonus promo
Get $10 in Reward Certificates - Best Buy

I used visa checkout and got Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 in one order, Final Fantasy XV and Mafia 3 in another order, and Call of Duty and Gears of War 4 in another order. $33/game for AAA games not yet out, not bad at all.

Only bummer is on PC you won't get early access to Battlefield 1, I think you have to digitally order on Origin for that. But thats not worth an extra $27 to me.

• 1Solidarity

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Yeah all I bothered with was Random Access Murder and the Planet of Eyes thing.
I played Poi for a few minutes and it's actually not bad for a Mario 64-esque platformer. It doesn't do anything we haven't seen a hundred times before (at least not yet), but we've got many months to go until Yooka-Laylee so this might scratch that itch for me for a little while at least.

• 1Dislike

Wrathin3L

Peasant
Hard West is 50% off (9.99). Good if you need a break from Xcom2 without taking a break from the genre.

• 1Solidarity