Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I hated it. But I didn't play it for very long. Unoptimized and had a real hard time liking the button smashy combined with grid system.

It was a worse Might and Magic X and Grimrock

Lay me down gently!

Thankfully you're a guy (I believe? Everyone is on these forums) so you don't expect me to be able to read your mind, unlike my gf.

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
"I"M NOT A FANBOY YOU ARE"
"NO U!"

K.

Or you could just like stop bitching about stupid shit, and enjoy video games for what they are: Entertainment.
DoykTfE.gif

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lay me down gently!

Thankfully you're a guy (I believe? Everyone is on these forums) so you don't expect me to be able to read your mind, unlike my gf.

I am pootie tang.

Honestly if the optimization was better the clicky spammy gameplay would be better. Hell, that may have been fixed since I last played. It was months ago.

Anyway. I think I am giving Enderal a try then work back through divinity original sin. Then maybe the Deus Ex: HR while waiting for the inevitable 25% off coupon for Mankind Divided.

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
humblebundle.com said:
Keys for the Humble Capcom PlayStation Bundle will redeem on a PSN account from any of the following regions:

(US) United States

(CA) Canada

(MX) Mexico

(BR) Brazil

(CL) Chile

(AR) Argentina

(PE) Peru

(CO) Colombia

(PA) Panama

(CR) Costa Rica

(EC) Ecuador

(GT) Guatemala

(SV) El Salvador

(PY) Paraguay

(HN) Honduras

(BO) Bolivia

(UY) Uruguay

(NI) Nicaragua
Fucking Mexicans, but not Europe :(

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
really fantastic bundle, basically all sierra games PLUS for $5 more you get the brand new remastered kings quest, which is an absolute steal. Be sure to change the slider bar to give more to charity tho
Humble Sierra Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

View attachment 5505

I wonder how those versions of Gabriel Knight play, tried looking for one and here was a steam version and GoG version that neither would run well. I think the GoG was a remastered one even.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The Leisure Suit Larry games are conspicuously absent, but other than that it's a fantastic bundle.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This month's Humble Monthly's featured game is Grim Dawn. Definitely worth a buy, imo. I believe this also represents the lowest price Grim Dawn has ever been, plus you'll get 5+ more games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
GameMaker: Studio Pro humble bundle. That thing is usually over $100 isn't it?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know what the normal price is, but it's likely that GMS 2 is coming out this year or early next, so they're probably trying to widen their audience and make a few extra bucks from exposure. That being said, supposedly GMS as-is is fantastic for developing 2D games in (Hyper Light Drifter was done in GMS and I love that game), if you're interested solely in that.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've been playing some Conception 2, it's actually a really, really great game. It's very close to persona 3, actually, although all your bonds are to girls and not just friends. Instead of personas, you make "star children". English and Japanese voices, as well as subs. Great music. It's a port from a handheld, but it's an extremely well done port, 60 fps, and very fast and smooth.

Highly recommend it if you like persona 3 -- but be aware this one is much more.. lewd in some respects. Metacritic has it a 62% though so it might not be for everyone, but I sure enjoy it.

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars on Steam

Edit: All the "text" and references controllers. It certainly plays better with a controller, but I find KB/Mouse to be perfectly acceptable. And quite frankly, you can use right click drag to adjust camera and WASD to move, which is rare in a lot of ports.

spronk

FPS noob
50% off origin.com games with code ORIGIN50 does NOT work with origin pre orders like battlefield 1, titanfall 2 unfortunately. does work weirdly with watch dogs 2 (uplay key even), or older stuff like star wars battlefront, dragon age, etc

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
just picked up bioshock inifinite for 7.50 on steam. I had 5 bucks credit, so not bad.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user