Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete (includes Frozen Wilds DLC) is completely free for any PSN user, no PS+ required. claim it and keep forever

• 6Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Little game I was interested in called Forager is like $9.50 on Gamesplanet for a steam key for next 12ish hours

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Little game I was interested in called Forager is like $9.50 on Gamesplanet for a steam key for next 12ish hours

What interested you about the game?

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
It has a five star rating. It only has one review but still.
What I mean is, I looked at a trailer and some screenshots and it didn’t look like a game that fits neatly into a genre (except maybe sandbox). So what about the game caught Brikker Brikker ‘s eye? The written description referenced several games like Terraria and Stardew Valley, but the merits of those comparisons weren’t obvious to me after seeing the media on the steam store page.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Terraria / Stardew Valley-esque games and general builder sandbox games I guess? Those games are relaxing to me for the rare times I get to game these days. I put it on the wishlist some time ago so I dont specifically remember what caught my eye.

"Very Positive" on Steam reviews.

I also tend to auto-buy wishlist games when they go under $10.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Alien Isolation and Hand of Fate 2 are free on Epic.

Alien Isolation
Alien: Isolation

Hand of Fate 2
Hand of Fate 2
Thought "neat Alien Isolation I wanted to give that a try some day", load up the launcher and... I apparently already own it? Guess it's been free before, and I didn't remember I got it before. Fucking Epic, I have like 15 free games there I should go through some of them at some point(and I only have 15 cause I only grab what I'm interested in). Hand of Fate 2 is something I had a slight interest in too though, so I grabbed that and added it to the ever growing pile.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, it's been free before. Don't remember when and since they are giving more and more games it's becoming hard to remember what we actually have. Well, more games for the time when we decide to retire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Forager is pretty fun. Probably only good for about 10 hours before you either beat it or get bored of the repetition.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
For anyone who subs to the humble monthly or w/e its called, be aware IGN bought Humble a while ago and today changed their policies so the max donation from regular purchases, bundles, etc is 15%. It used to be that you could set the charity donation as a slider from 0 to 100%, but now it caps at 15%.

pretty scummy but not suprising

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Rusty Lake Hotel is free on Steam

A couple months ago I went through that whole series, the flash games up through the Steam ones. Overall they were enjoyable. Only a couple were slightly annoying if I remember. Appreciate they tried to tell a story through them.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
photo5222386568298346244.jpg

• 12Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 17 users