Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Does Steam always have a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale on their games? I want to pick up Dark Souls 3 during their sale if not I'll buy it sooner.

Last edited:

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Does Steam always have a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale on their games? I want to pick up Dark Souls 3 during their sale if not I'll buy it sooner.

Currently 18 bux on GMG for Deluxe
1637573376695.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
ME Legendary, $60 msrp game, is currently $10 on PC. crazy deal. $25-30 on console too at various retailers

100% worth it, ~100 hours of great fun

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
First three replies to this message that says "I love rabbits" shall get a PM from me when I see it -- I will PM my steam friend code, and I shall send you a free copy of Terraria after you friend me!

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I'm always like "Do I even want to buy anything when I know the Winter Sale is right around the corner?"
I'm not seeing much I am interested in. Thinking about picking up some copies of SoD2 to coop with the kids over the break.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah Adebisi most of your list looks like a Gamepass PC special. Save yourself a few bucks and go that route.

--

I think I'm caving and buying Cyberpunk finally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah Adebisi most of your list looks like a Gamepass PC special. Save yourself a few bucks and go that route.

--

I think I'm caving and buying Cyberpunk finally.
Same on Cyberpunk, think I'm finally going to grab it.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I guess that depends on the experience you have. Most people I've talked to on PC say that it's been great. Most people on console say it's complete aids.

Provided there isn't anything game breaking in your playthrough I can't imagine not getting my monies worth since I love the aesthetic/rpgs etc.

Either way we'll find out in the next two days as I'm about to start my gaming binge holiday =D

• 1Like