Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Prison Architect looks simple and dopy, but it is actually a really great game. Highly recommend it, for the price of free.

But, on the other hand, I've heard terrible, terrible things about Godfall.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Well, it's almost that time of the year again...time to start picking out some games to give people for Merry Shitsmas

• 6Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Well, it's almost that time of the year again...time to start picking out some games to give people for Merry Shitsmas

Rofl already saw that , showed my friends, then started talking about who to gift it to.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know most people don't think much of stadia, but since I can't get ahold of or really justify a new graphics card it has been my way to play new games, AC Valhalla is in sale there today for $15 and I had a $10 off coupon so got it for $5

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Prison Architect looks simple and dopy, but it is actually a really great game. Highly recommend it, for the price of free.

But, on the other hand, I've heard terrible, terrible things about Godfall.

Can confirm on Godfall. Thought maybe I could get a good story out of it, but the 'free' game version won't let you do anything but start at 50, and skip the normal playthrough. Then they throw every single tutorial known to man, on mechanics that you were probably supposed to slowly unlock while leveling.

I don't get bored easy while gaming, but having to stomach the first 2 tutorial levels (copy paste corridor running), then trying to figure out the other 10 things going on, plus a forge, and armor sets, none of which made sense for a new player.

SO yeah, even 'free' it's not worth it lol

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I know most people don't think much of stadia, but since I can't get ahold of or really justify a new graphics card it has been my way to play new games, AC Valhalla is in sale there today for $15 and I had a $10 off coupon so got it for $5

I set up an Account because subscribing to Google One gave me a 3 month trial - nothing loads, just get RTC client error. There's also a £1 transaction to Google that I definitely didn't authorise

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I set up an Account because subscribing to Google One gave me a 3 month trial - nothing loads, just get RTC client error. There's also a £1 transaction to Google that I definitely didn't authorise
I have heard people say they have had issues, I got it when they had the free stadia pro with Cyberpunk and haven't had any issues works great, streams at 4k pretty smooth.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

shenmue 3 is free on EGS for 24 hours, a new game every 24 hours for the next 10 days or so

also $10 coupon on anything $15+

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
These Epic sales with coupons are insane. Hades for less than $7. Hitman 3 for $14. Chivalry 2 for $16.79. And on, and on, and on.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
These Epic sales with coupons are insane. Hades for less than $7. Hitman 3 for $14. Chivalry 2 for $16.79. And on, and on, and on.
RDR2 for $20 .. never did get around to playing it. Any reason not to buy it on EGS?