Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No, it still sucks balls. Borderlands 3 has been on sale for near free tons of times, and the rest of the games look like ass.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 396242
1643775265331.png

Didn't Foler Foler say he was diagnosed with Per Aspera when he was on vacation in Rome?

• 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I have 50k steam points. Is there anything to do with them other than avatars and shit? I don't care about cosmetics or anything along those lines.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I have 50k steam points. Is there anything to do with them other than avatars and shit? I don't care about cosmetics or anything along those lines.
I use them to jester shill reviews on terrible games, like BF2042

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Cool I’ve been waiting for that one to go on sale forever.

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This Next Fest is always one of my favorite events.

So far just played IXION, and it's pretty cool for a builder. Looking forward to seeing how that one turns out.

spronk

FPS noob
bethesda shutting down its launcher and moving all its games to steam, fuck yeah. Microsoft bought bethesda but itll take another year for the deal to complete

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
bethesda shutting down its launcher and moving all its games to steam, fuck yeah. Microsoft bought bethesda but itll take another year for the deal to complete

Activision you mean? MS/Bethesda closed last year I thought.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've never heard of this game. But it seems like Myst. Is that an accurate assumption?
This is actually something I was trying to get running through the Shield Pro to play in the living room, but unfortunately got sidetracked. Otherwise I could give you an actual opinion! In the absence of that all I can say is that reading complaints says it is less a "game" and more an interactive story. Whereas I don't think anyone would argue about Myst being a game.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its a walking simulator. I finished it in a little over an hour. You walk through some moody environments while its narrated.