Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure how many people might share this combo interest, but July's Humble Monthly doesn't seem totally rubbish with Deep Rock Galactic and Necromunda: Hired Gun as the two headliners. The former is still cheaper on its own if you get it on Steam ($9.89), but Necromunda is $19.99, so $11.99 for both is a good deal if you were interested in the latter, or like me, considering both.

Rest of the games are indies I haven't heard of, but they might suit some people's fancy:
Legion TD 2 - Multiplayer tower defense
Banners of Ruin - Anthropomorphic animal card battle game
Yes, Your Grace - 2D Kingdom management game
ATOM RPG Trudograd - Turn based, post apocalyptic strategy game sequel
Lawn Mowing Simulator - I don't even know why
I'm a sucker for Tower Defense games and that one looks pretty neat. Not neat enough to re-subscribe though. Lol

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I did it, not a single purchase this sale. Almost grabbed a few things but I knew what would happen.

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I get something every year, even if it's just some $10 indie junk that I play for an hour or five. Nostalgia is a real motherfucker..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I only got FFIV and FFVI since I was specifically waiting for the next time they went on sale. Then a friend bought me The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky after I bought her a copy of FFVI since it was on her wishlist.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This one is even crazier. Can do it within steam for certain games, don’t even need another launcher. Can spawn infinite keys from buying it once and refunding it.

• 1Mother of God

spronk

FPS noob
if you have an amazon prime account amazon added a few origin games for free, forever as long as you claim it in the next 2 days (prime day). Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Jedi Knight 1 & 2, etc. It doesn't give you a key anymore, you have to link your origin account to your prime account

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Good call on the Prime gaming. I'm surprised how they even make the account linking with EA relatively painless because I haven't used EA's services since before they changed it from Origin. I never got around to Mass Effect, so I guess my procrastination paid off.
I'm a sucker for Tower Defense games and that one looks pretty neat. Not neat enough to re-subscribe though. Lol
I feel the same about Necromunda. Definitely my sort of game, but Darktide is coming out in September or so, and looking through reviews makes Necromunda look a bit mediocre if that was the main thing for me to get this bundle.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1657845293719.png

season 13 episode 6 GIF

• 1Like
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I wish there was something like that for switch. My kid would love some of that shit I’m sure.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
if your kid has watched star wars just buy lego star wars for switch, its an absolutely insane amount of content for the price and the game now drops on sale to $40 all the time (even for switch)

lego harry potter is also really good if they read the books / watched the movies

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Played the demo and it seems decent enough. More of the same 'Weird West' genre but that's not a bad thing.

• 1Like

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Played the demo and it seems decent enough. More of the same 'Weird West' genre but that's not a bad thing.
Not sure how that team *meant* Hard West 1 to be played, but realistically, every fight became a slog where either you just wore down your opponent 1 damage every 3 shots from behind full cover, or you pinned him down while having 1 assassin with some ridiculous BOOMSTICk flank, or you said fuck it and used equalizer + various flavors of regen to break the game.

Clearly those aren't the gameloops they expected, so they tweaked #2 with the kill = refresh mechanic and my god, it's so much more worthwhile to go aggro. Very good choice IMO much more fun to play.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users