Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
I always just walk away when I get our electricians to close the 14kV Bus breakers. The reactive sound it makes on the equipment like a loud gong sound is scary as fuck. They wear the space suits to crank it closed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I don't mind hanging off a smoke stack hundreds of feet up without a harness. But when they start energizing a process after a shutdown/emergency and have hundreds of LOTO tags to go through I always make my way to the cafeteria for a while for "reasons".

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
if you have an amazon prime account NFS Heat was free in july 2022, but it gave you an origin key

spronk

FPS noob
Did EGS stop giving out free aaa games or did we stop caring?

still do every thursday morning but its been mostly garbage the last six months, like boosters for f2p game or shitty games no one will ever play. they did throw in some of the tomb raider reboots recently and there have been decent games like Gloomhaven last week, lawn mowing simulator, Wolfenstein TNO, etc

today they added two random ass "i'm never playing this shit" games for a week

i've claimed i think every single game they put out free and have only ever bought two games on EGS (and barely touched both), civ 6 and borderlands 3.

cool thing is there is a tool on steam deck, lutris, that lets you play EGS on steam deck without having to boot into windows

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
good deal if you dont own them already

or if you own most of them on GOG and want to play with cloud saves on Steam with your deck lol.

Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous was on sale recently for $20 itself so this is a great deal to get all this shit on Steam.

(sidenote GOG should really reconsider Linux support at this point)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
good deal if you dont own them already

Almost grabbed in then saw them moving around on a map in a trailer and realized I would be playing these again for the story only. Just going to wait until BG3 is finally finished.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Prime Gaming this month.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 09-41-50 Prime Gaming.png

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The dude definitely has big plans for Genesia. My personal favorite is Holocure which is an enemy hell based on the Hololive Vtubers. I know absolutely nothing about the culture and don't get the majority of the references in the game, but the actual gameplay is fantastic. 20 unique characters each with their own starting weapon, special ability, and three supporting passive skills that fit whatever their theme is supposed to be.

Fair warning it's weeb as fuck so that's probably an instant no for a lot of people, but like I said the gameplay is fantastic.
This is simultaneously one of the best games of this genre I've ever played, and one of the cringiest. I wouldn't hesitate to spend 3 bucks on this on Steam. I do wish there was some way to tell how many hps the bosses had though. Well, or anything really, but I understand not all the games like this include it. Soulstone Survivors is really nice about that.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I've been getting into that type of game lately. Soulstone really grabbed my attention. Is HoloCure by Kay Yu the holocure game? Just wanted to make sure there wasn't some moon rune name that was the actual thing.