Steam Deals and Digital Sales

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
Dragon Age II
and Mass Effect Andromeda on sale on Steam now, in case you missed these hidden gems.

J/k at $8 and $5, still not cheap enough for me.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dragon Age II
and Mass Effect Andromeda on sale on Steam now, in case you missed these hidden gems.

J/k at $8 and $5, still not cheap enough for me.
They're free with pc gamepass which still isn't cheap enough for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I got Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr for $9.99 (80% off). I have a problem when I see discounts that big for something on my wishlist. I'm sure it's an entirely mediocre game.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Solasta is free to play until Sunday and 70% off if you want to keep it. Celebrating a new expansion it appears.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Solasta is free to play until Sunday and 70% off if you want to keep it. Celebrating a new expansion it appears.
Started playing this. It's written by a 13 year old. They use the word puss no less than 10 times in the first 5 minutes and not a single use is funny. Like wtf.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Started playing this. It's written by a 13 year old. They use the word puss no less than 10 times in the first 5 minutes and not a single use is funny. Like wtf.
Don't be a puss bro. Sucks they did not get to use the full dnd license.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Excerpts from my two favorite reviews of Solasta

"its just boring as heck. With wayyyy too many potty jokes.
Like first 2 minutes of the game are piss jokes. Then I got a poop one later on. And another piss one..
I don't know how much the dialogue is dependent on the classes I picked but when I had the standard cleric/rogue/fighter/wizard comp going on.

And the plot is just so 'eh' and the writing so pisspoor that I couldn't be bothered to keep going."

"Solasta is all kinds of janky, but a lot of fun. If the Pathfinder games are like the CRPG version of playing a game DM'd by Matt Mercer alongside the cast of Critical Role, Solasta is like playing a game DM'd by a guy who wishes he was Matt Mercer, but is really a chartered accountant from Swindon, alongside all your mates doing terrible fantasy accents the whole time."

• 4Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
$15 for
Hollow Knight
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Blasphemous
Rain Night
Lost Ruins
Lone Fungus
Haiku, the Robot
2 Coupons

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've purchased and played through all the Solasta content and I really enjoyed it, but the writing is absolutely atrocious. I mean, it's so bad I genuinely wonder how it got by the creative director. That said, the game is one of the most authentic D&D experiences. Particularly for 5E.

You have to remember this game had a shoestring budget and was made by a handful of people. With a proper budget and development team, the game they'd make would be truly incredible.

The studio has a new project in development now and I'm looking forward to it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone come across anything really interesting in Next Fest, besides the obvious stuff like Shadow Gambit, Sea of Stars, and Broken Roads?