Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've heard good things about hotline Miami but I think I'm holding out to the holiday sale.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
My wife wants the new sims 3 expansions that finally got released on Steam (Seasons, supernatural etc.) You guys think we'll see them on sale before xmas, or should I just tell her to understand her place in life and wait a year until they'll definitely be on sale?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malt_sl

shitlord
My wife wants the new sims 3 expansions that finally got released on Steam (Seasons, supernatural etc.) You guys think we'll see them on sale before xmas, or should I just tell her to understand her place in life and wait a year until they'll definitely be on sale?
They were on sale the previous two winter sales I believe. I'm guessing the sale starts Dec. 18th

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I tried to get into it a few times and never could, idk why it just felt bland and boring.
Sorry to hear that =(

It started off slow, but the "class-free" system really shines as you figured out synergies between specs you wouldn't think to pair together at first. The itemization and charm system were also good, IMO.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Haast, no truer words have been spoken.

TQ was, and still is, the pinnacle of action-rpgs. Grim Dawn, their next game, looks to keep the dream alive.

The way IronLore went down is Shakespearean.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
You should be able to grab Titan's Quest and the other DLC they added by going to the original confirmation email and just clicking the link again, it adds it to your download page automatically.

They key to a really great Titans Quest experience is to also buy the Immortal Throne pack. It adds a ton of stuff even to the base game like scrolls and artifacts, and most importantly Caravans in every major outpost which act as a bank/storage system that ALSO lets you transfer your good loot drops to another character. Why more RPGs don't do this, IDK, its an awesome feature.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user