Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
How is Rogue Legacy?

I hesitate to buy any indie game anymore due to the chance it'll be in a humble bundle down the road.

Rime

<Donor>
How is Rogue Legacy?

I hesitate to buy any indie game anymore due to the chance it'll be in a humble bundle down the road.
If you have a game pad, it is a rather fun game, but the upgrade costs in the late game get pretty silly. Do not bother trying to play it with mouse and keyboard.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
How is Rogue Legacy?

It's alright, but a bit grindy and not very rogue-like when you can buy upgrades so you start more and more powerful over time(granted enemies scale but still). Would recommend Risk of Rain instead. Also more keyboard friendly if you don't have a gamepad, but on the other hand a lot harder since you always start with nothing(in rogue legacy you'll eventually get enough gold to buy upgrades so it becomes a bit easier everytime). Risk of Rain is more recent though so doubt it'll be for sale/in bundles soon.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kingdom hearts 1.5 hd remix $20 on Amazon. Ni No Kuni $15 on Amazon. Never played either so well worth it.

Anybody play star ocean last hope?

spronk

FPS noob
i posted in the BF4 thread but its $20 on Origin today with a $10 coupon, well worth it for a pc gamer. You can get $10 origin coupon fromDP Gamer - Entry Formand use one of these codes (the origin code will be emailed to you)
413M4D
4712M9
4912HA
48VU64
4979P3
497D79

Bad Company 2 is also $1 on origin today, if you dont already own it

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Kingdom hearts 1.5 hd remix $20 on Amazon. Ni No Kuni $15 on Amazon. Never played either so well worth it.

Is that the PS3 one that came out a few years ago? If so, it wasn't horrible but IMO it didn't come anywhere close to Star Ocean: Til the End of Time.

If it's on sale cheap and you like the Star Ocean style games then it's probably still worth the pickup tho. I didn't regret buying it at full price when it came out.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya i've added BNW to my cart as well as the fallout bundle for $5. Has anyone tried Evoland? Looks like a nice weekend diversion.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Just grabbed a 3DS XL on Amazon for $149.

(I know it's not software, but it plays games, so...)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Decent battle system buried beneath the worst characters, writing, voice acting, and overall design I've ever seen in a JRPG. It's embarrassingly bad, especially the stuff between Faize and Lymle that goes way too far into pedo territory. Avoid this game at all costs.

Do yourself a favor and get Resonance of Fate instead, if you haven't played it. Basically the same price as SO4, but a million times better game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Picked up Sleeping Dogs, Rogue Legacy, The Cave, Trine: Complete (never played them figured $0.99 or whatever was worth it), Super Hexagon. Really thinking about picking up Syberia package. Syberia 1 I remember really enjoying.

There's just so much for sale and so much I never played. Really appreciate the feedback and updates as people find things and make recommendations.

edit: Wish Tomb Raider would go back on sale. Missed the GMG $10 the other day b/c the site wouldn't take my login.

edit2: Alright, LucasArts adventure pack too... gotta stop, this is going to get out of hand.

Crone

i posted in the BF4 thread but its $20 on Origin today with a $10 coupon, well worth it for a pc gamer. You can get $10 origin coupon fromDP Gamer - Entry Formand use one of these codes (the origin code will be emailed to you)
413M4D
4712M9
4912HA
48VU64
4979P3
497D79

Bad Company 2 is also $1 on origin today, if you dont already own it
Oh damn, this is awesome! Thank you!

Crone

I just noticed Skyrim Legendary Edition is down to $20.39.

That's cheaper than the $30 that was posted recently from Amazon!

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
So far I've only bought Rogue Legacy (which has been mentioned) and World of Goo, which is $2.50 atm.

Not digital, but for anyone interested: The Last of Us is $35 on Amazon right now.

Varrus

Trakanon Raider
I scored some great deals, however maybe I am being extra greedy. But I wish that dr pepper gamer site's codes worked in canada with origin .. but they don't.
frown.png