Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BG2 EE is on sale at GameFly for $13.39 right now. Considering it's a combined -33% and -20% discount, I doubt it will go lower anywhere else. (Use the GFDDEC20 coupon code during checkout to get the additional 20% off.)

EE is still inferior to BG Trilogy though!

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Thumbs up on the BG EE series , fireball with no targeting ring is fun. Old gamer trick try it out someplace and use a ruler on the screen , till you get good )

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
For those that missed the gamefly sale, Xcom enemy within is on flash sale for 50% off. For some reason, Xcom enemy unknown is the one listed. But if you go to the Enemy Within page, it says it's on flash sale.

Vorph

It's all cheater DLC except for Year of the Snake, Zodiac Tournament, and Nightmare in North Point... and you wouldn't be missing a whole lot if you skipped them too. Sleeping Dogs was a great game, but the DLC was just shameful.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anyone seen Dark Souls on sale cheaper than steam ($10.49 or whatever)? Want to buy it for my brother since he keeps telling me it's so easy. If not I'll just buy it at Steam.

spronk

FPS noob
if you got a free civ5 from the gmg deal a few weeks ago, you can upgrade to civ5 gold for $5 on steam

Vorph

Lost Missions - ok, nothing special
Monkey Business - don't have it, heard the npc is annoying and the missions suck
Other two - cheater DLC (the vanilla M700 is already borderline game-breaking, and the DLC version is free, does more damage, comes with the silencer, and has more customization slots)

Put the $2.50 saved towards Blood Dragon imo.

lindz

#DDs
Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution decent? I haven't played any of the series but have heard so many good things. Not sure if I really want to go all the way back to the first though.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution decent? I haven't played any of the series but have heard so many good things. Not sure if I really want to go all the way back to the first though.
It's pretty good. You don't have to play another of the others to enjoy it either. It's actually a prequel.

Vorph

Note that the DXHR Director's Cut fixed the shitty boss fights in the original game, integrated the Missing Link DLC into the game at the proper point, and got rid of the piss-yellow fullscreen filter; however the developers are apparently retarded because the DC is missing a whole slew of bug fixes and visual upgrades from the game's patches. It's like they developed the DC off of the 1.0 release. Worse, it's been out for quite a while now and there's no sign of a DC patch at all so far.