Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Shit, I thought the normal sales were going until January 3rd. Looks like pretty much everything other than the front-page are back at their normal price.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't played valdis story yet, but I picked it up based off of the video clip/price/and first review in steam.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So Fallouts got removed from GoG
Yeah, the rumor going around when they gave the Fallout games away for free last month is that it was a final "FUCK YOU" from Interplay to Bethesda before the rights were transferred at the start of 2014.

Shit, I thought the normal sales were going until January 3rd. Looks like pretty much everything other than the front-page are back at their normal price.
I'm annoyed at this too. I waited the whole sale for Aarklash to go below the basic 40% discount and it never did, and now I can't even get it for that much off.

Caliane

http://gamepolitics.com/2014/01/02/a...tles-disappear

Activision's Marvel license expires so they pull all Marvel games from all digital stores (I assume you can still play if you've already bought them). This is the one big disadvantage to online stores.
well you say that as if, I can go buy wizardry 6-8, or any number of those games in a store.
Brick and mortar don't exactly keep a library of games either.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A number of the sales prices are disappearing early. Now or never...

I was holding out on Baldurs Gate: 2 EE and got burned by a sales price disappearing a day early. Luckily, Amazon still has it for the same price Steam did, so I grabbed a game key off from them.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
Worst sale ever. Shitty selection, anemic discounts. Bought one game. Just going to pirate everything else that I wanted.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Enemy Within is a fairly fun expansion. Operation Slingshot sorta trivializes the game, but you can choose to turn it or Operation Progeny off when you're starting a new game.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Played a little valdis story last night just to check it out, played for 75 minutes and it seemed like 10. Still too early to give it a review, but if you like metroidvana style games this one is a no brainer, particularly at this price point. Sale is going on another 4 hours still.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Played a little valdis story last night just to check it out, played for 75 minutes and it seemed like 10. Still too early to give it a review, but if you like metroidvana style games this one is a no brainer, particularly at this price point. Sale is going on another 4 hours still.
I'll trust in your opinion. I've been looking for some action to play for a while.

Column_sl

shitlord
Amazon just sent a shitload of 5 dollar vouchers out. I got like 6 of them, but they dont stack, and you can't use them till the 4th.

Its only on certain games but there is allot in that list. Getting Ducktales and a couple other games for free.

2013 Editor's Choice Games
Our Editor's Choice Best Games of 2013 are below. Customers will receive a $5 promotional credit for each qualifying purchase (any purchase from the Digital Games store, excluding free items), but the promotional credits cannot be stacked on top of each other when they are used. Customers who qualify for this promotional credit will receive the notification e-mail on or within 48 hours after January 3, 2014. Please remember: Holiday promotional credits given out for Digital Games purchases cannot be redeemed until January 4, 2014 and must be used by January 31, 2014.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Played Valdis Story as well, its a decent Metroidvania game with a higher pace on the action. It can be frustrating at time because of timing and some of the bullshit juggling enemies can do to keep you locked down, but its a good game for being so cheap. It has a bunch of secrets, unlocks, customizations, and you can play as different characters.