Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Spronk mentioned AMD's Never Settle codes inthis threadthat can essentially be used to redeem between 1-3 games from a specified list of games, based upon the relevant tier:

• Bronze: 1
  • Silver: 2
  • Gold: 3

Some games can only be chosen from the Silver and Gold tiers, e.g. Thief. I grabbed a Gold tier code off Ebay last night for ?10, which allowed me to grab Dirt 3, Sleeping Dogs and Thief, all redeemable via Steam.

The particular code that I purchased expires onJanuary 31st, however the actual Steam keys have to be used by March/April depending on the game. I immediately gained access to the Dirt 3 and Sleeping Dogs Steam keys, with the code for Thief being provided around its release.

The Ebay seller that I purchased from:

PC Steam Key : Thief, Hitman, Sleeping Dogs, Deus Ex Human Revolution??<, Dirt 3 ! | eBay

More details on the AMD offer:

NEVER SETTLE FOREVER

Please note that there may be limited number of keys for certain titles. Make sure that you're not purchasing an expired code. Make sure that you're purchasing the correct reward tier. It may be worth shopping around for cheaper codes elsewhere, but that worked out to be the cheapest for me.
Are the codes region locked at all?

Yussef

Molten Core Raider
Are the codes region locked at all?
I guess it depends on the game itself. The seller is Australian and I'm British and I redeemed Dirt 3 without a problem. I gave the Sleeping Dogs key to a friend, who hasn't redeemed it as of yet, but I'll let you know on that front.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I guess it depends on the game itself. The seller is Australian and I'm British and I redeemed Dirt 3 without a problem. I gave the Sleeping Dogs key to a friend, who hasn't redeemed it as of yet, but I'll let you know on that front.
Well I grabbed it and selected sleeping dogs, dirt 3, and thief.

Dirt 3 just said retail, but sleeping dogs said (EU) but downloading so see what happens.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
LatestHumble Bundlesale has Overlord and Overlord 2 included. They sound interesting, has anyone played them that can say if it's worth a buy?
I haven't gotten around to playing Overlord 2 yet, but I really enjoyed Overlord 1. It's pretty short and fairly linear, but quite fun. It's playable with a mouse/keyboard, but I found it a lot more enjoyable to control once I plugged in my controller.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yes, Overlord is primarily a 3rd person action game with some minor puzzle elements (controlling/using different types of minions to accomplish objectives, such as sending fire minions through fire to retrieve an object, then having water minions carry that object across a river). It doesn't really have any simulation/sandbox/building aspects to it like the Dungeon Keeper series.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yes, Overlord is primarily a 3rd person action game with some minor puzzle elements (controlling/using different types of minions to accomplish objectives, such as sending fire minions through fire to retrieve an object, then having water minions carry that object across a river). It doesn't really have any simulation/sandbox/building aspects to it like the Dungeon Keeper series.
Wow, thanks for the solid! I'll try it out
smile.png

spronk

FPS noob
amazon $5 discount from december purchases is extended 1 extra day, three seem worth it if you have any coupons left

sleeping dogs $8, $3 after coupon don't bother getting DLCs but base game is awesome (GTA in Hong Kong)
Amazon.com: Sleeping Dogs [Download]: Video Games

Inversions + Enslaved for $7.50, $2.50 after coupon. dunno much about games but seem like a good deal for $2.50
Amazon.com: Inversion + Enslaved Pack [Online Game Code]: Video Games

Dark Souls $7.50, $2.50 after coupon. read dark souls thread install the tiny directX input fix to make the game 10x better on PC. dark souls 2 coming out soon
Amazon.com: Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition [Online Game Code]: Video Games

Izo

Tranny Chaser
amazon $5 discount from december purchases is extended 1 extra day, three seem worth it if you have any coupons left

sleeping dogs $8, $3 after coupon don't bother getting DLCs but base game is awesome (GTA in Hong Kong)

Inversions + Enslaved for $7.50, $2.50 after coupon. dunno much about games but seem like a good deal for $2.50

Dark Souls $7.50, $2.50 after coupon. read dark souls thread install the tiny directX input fix to make the game 10x better on PC. dark souls 2 coming out soon
How much do you make referring people to amazon a month? 4-15% of everything they buy the first 24h, right?

spronk

FPS noob
i'm not a broke fucker, none of the links i post have referral codes in em. use smile.amazon.com (replace the www after clicking) to have amazon donate like 1% to a charity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Links looked suspicious to me - different from the links in EU I use. I stand corrected, oh non-broke fucker. Let the duel be next fool moon - the loser shall have to cash out their trust fund in pennies and carry them around as penance.

Rime

<Donor>

If internets were still a thing, I would +1 you, good Sir.

I had forgotten about the Editor's Choice coupons (I purchased 3 copies of Fable for $1 on three different Amazon accounts to get them). Grabbed Inversions/Enslaved and a copy of Dark Souls for myself and a friend.