Steam Deals and Digital Sales

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Curious from anyone that's played Euro Truck Sim 2. How much into the logistics portion of it does it go compared to just driving down roads? The whole building a logistics/shipping empire piece of it? Or if I'm looking for more that, would I be better off with roller coaster tycoon or something?
You start of with a HQ where you can hire four additional drivers and buy/configure their trucks, and expand from there. You can buy garages with at least five spots in pretty much every city on the map. You decide what your drivers (and yourself) specializes in. It's pretty fun, but takes a lot of time, the loans available won't cover everything
smile.png
If you like driving sims and have some time on your hands it's worth it to try at least
smile.png

Damn, just realized the date, not sure if this is still on sale
tongue.png

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You start of with a HQ where you can hire four additional drivers and buy/configure their trucks, and expand from there. You can buy garages with at least five spots in pretty much every city on the map. You decide what your drivers (and yourself) specializes in. It's pretty fun, but takes a lot of time, the loans available won't cover everything
smile.png
If you like driving sims and have some time on your hands it's worth it to try at least
smile.png

Damn, just realized the date, not sure if this is still on sale
tongue.png
Not as cheap as it was but still good info. Thank you!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Agreed. Outlast is a great horror game.

Also if you haven't picked up Shadow Warrior yet for 4 bucks, its way worth it. The game looks amazing, plays great, and the humor is awesome. That price is a steal.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Hmm, Saints Row 4 game of the century edition went from 50% to 75% off. But it doesn't seem to be community choice or flash. Not sure if I should pull the trigger now or not.

spronk

FPS noob
Hmm, Saints Row 4 game of the century edition went from 50% to 75% off. But it doesn't seem to be community choice or flash. Not sure if I should pull the trigger now or not.
i bought the $7.49 version and also sr2 for $2.49 (already owned SR3 otherwise the full bundle at $13.49 is a good deal). i finished the game at launch and may replay. The relaunch version coming out in january is for consoles only, the PS4/xbone version will include a "remastered" edition of the full game plus gat DLC. the PC is going to get only the gat DLC since they said the base game is already higher visual fidelity than the (console) remaster.

now i feel kinda dumb cuz i may actually end up buying the ps4 version and replay it, depends on if my buddy wants to co-op it or not. but i'd trade it when I'm done so having the PC version forever isn't a big deal.

Crone

i bought the $7.49 version and also sr2 for $2.49 (already owned SR3 otherwise the full bundle at $13.49 is a good deal). i finished the game at launch and may replay. The relaunch version coming out in january is for consoles only, the PS4/xbone version will include a "remastered" edition of the full game plus gat DLC. the PC is going to get only the gat DLC since they said the base game is already higher visual fidelity than the (console) remaster.

now i feel kinda dumb cuz i may actually end up buying the ps4 version and replay it, depends on if my buddy wants to co-op it or not. but i'd trade it when I'm done so having the PC version forever isn't a big deal.
Don't feel dumb spronk. You know you are going to trade in something this week to Best Buy, for 50% more trade in credit, and just use that towards Ps4 version SR. It'll be a wash.
smile.png

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I see that Payday 2 is on sale again. We have some family coming into town and usually try to play some co-op. Last year it was DOTA 2, this summer All Orcs Must Die 2, I'm thinking this round might be Payday 2. I'm on a roll.

Is it as good as the reviews indicate?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I see that Payday 2 is on sale again. We have some family coming into town and usually try to play some co-op. Last year it was DOTA 2, this summer All Orcs Must Die 2, I'm thinking this round might be Payday 2. I'm on a roll.

I've seen so many hundreds of free Payday 2 keys go out that I can't bring myself to buy it.

Crone

If it is all of your family, and not randoms on the net, then yes, it's by all means very fun, and even difficult. The difficult part is why it can get hard with randoms on the net. Like most online games, the Pugs suck. lol

Would be a blast though with everyone in the same room yelling at each other that the cops just got alerted and you need to hurry up!

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Cool. I think I will buy a 4-pack then. It will be four of us sitting at the same table. I'm seeing two different discounts on the web and in the Steam store so I need to get to the bottom of that first. I wish they had a better price on the DLC collection. I'd buy 4 of those too...

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cool. I think I will buy a 4-pack then. It will be four of us sitting at the same table. I'm seeing two different discounts on the web and in the Steam store so I need to get to the bottom of that first. I wish they had a better price on the DLC collection. I'd buy 4 of those too...
Only the host needs the Heist DLCs, if that helps. All the gear/item ones won't make much difference if you are just playing for a week or two, but those are individual otherwise, I.E. if someone wants to be a sniper they can get the Sniper pack but no one else needs it.

Vorph

Depends on how you feel about D.Souls clones, games with extremely high specs that still have performance issues and crashing bugs on PCs that exceed those specs, and the worst DRM invented since StarForce. Personally I'd just rent it for a console.