<Prior Amod>
played a bit of the demo

mad tachy wasn't a player choice

it's cliche, shes probably a necromorph or whatever those things are now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyway, the costumes in the game, are they from treasure boxes and whatnot? If I single out a couple of particular outfits (which I did) are they gonna be in specific spots? Are there missables? Should I scour everything or will it all be purchasable at some point?
There's two points of no return in the 2nd half of the game. Completing the 7th area partially locks and then heading to the final area. Crates can have outfits, sidequests can, raising affinity for the merchants unlocks them, collecting every soda can awards one, etc. Then on NG+ every single one gets a variant.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rajaah is basically just the kid from bad santa. Every time I read one of his posts this is basically my reaction:

Naw it's just kind of pathetic having people go all goo-goo over crotch shots of an anime chick in a game.

played a bit of the demo

mad tachy wasn't a player choice

it's cliche, shes probably a necromorph or whatever those things are now

Also mad about that, Tachy is incredibly gorgeous (moreso than the lead even) and made a big impression in a short span of time. She's basically Zero from Mega Man X, the more experienced hunter who saves the day and then gets blown up. The game better do more with her.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fuck is this thread?

Anyway, the costumes in the game, are they from treasure boxes and whatnot? If I single out a couple of particular outfits (which I did) are they gonna be in specific spots? Are there missables? Should I scour everything or will it all be purchasable at some point?

Might get the game either this evening or tomorrow morning, depending on schedule.
You will get outfits from various sources. Pick out the ones you like, then use a guide to get them, many are easily missed.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Currently at the last boss, I think, and I'm not sure what will happen afterwards. Going through the Spire 4 mission run as a lot of fun, the bosses were great. Enjoyable.

It's unfortunate that the Story wasn't written better and that the English VA was mostly bad. Also disappointed that the two open world areas were desert based, considering how good the game can look, I would have preferred a forested/jungle type zone.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If it got the full Rebirth treatment there would be another 30 hours of story & extra areas to explore. For post-apocalyptic desert is sadly the default. (Note: based on the map it's set somewhere in the Egypt- Iraq area so.. desert)

I cleaned up the last of the quests and only have the fishing to do before area 7. There is a setting in the Accessibility options to turn off the R2 mashing of Fishing if you want to save your fingers / controller. Personally i would have preferred they set it to a standard button and not a trigger.

edit: finished the fishing doesn't take too long it's more RNG to get the last of each type you need at each bait level. Should be 100% going into area 7 to meet that requirement.

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only thing I can see in that picture is the way the optic was mounted.

• 2Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Here you go

I didn't say they can't have nice asses. I am talking something stupid like this:
big butt GIF

• 3Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Weird sized magazine, (20 rounds or so sized, yes I know it’s all air soft to begin with) fully extended stock for a short end user, optic on a “drop in” rail completely obscured by the removable carry handle, weird direct thread suppressor…

• 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alright, finished the game at 51hrs (I'm sure a few of those were afk). Fun combat, great fan service and good music. Worth buying.

The ending scene of the ending I picked was anime as fuck, very good. Of course the ending was very opened ended, with most questions left unanswered. Started a NG+ to go get the other ending.

PS: Build for Attack Speed.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Even I noticed the optic, and the general length of the rifle relative to her (maybe she's just really really small). Does it have two suppressors on?

It's got someone's name written in the stock so it might be some kind of giant cosplay replica.

Carry handle blocking the optic is one of the more WTF things I've seen in the realm of LARPing.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Even I noticed the optic, and the general length of the rifle relative to her (maybe she's just really really small). Does it have two suppressors on?

Wonder if it's even a real rifle. It's got someone's name written in the stock so it might be some kind of giant cosplay replica.
Happy Nicolas Cage GIF

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

It's got someone's name written in the stock so it might be some kind of giant cosplay replica.

Carry handle blocking the optic is one of the more WTF things I've seen in the realm of LARPing.
I used to work with a guy who made train noises as he walked. Later found out he was gay.