Stellar Blade (April 26th, PS5)

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Mist Mist , Rajaah Rajaah , Kaines Kaines and all of you other fuckers who want to keep going off the rails, fuck off elsewhere. If you want to continue this derail, let's me know where you're going and I'll move posts for you.

Otherwise let's keep the discussion here related to the game.
Since Mist Mist wants to discuss state laws on sexually explicit material in elementary schools, Politics seems appropriate.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So back on topic. I ran into an issue where I'll never be able to get a certain chest in the Great Desert. If you're playing, and get to the Great Desert, find a guide for either the Cans or Passcodes. Either guide will take you to where you get both a Can and the passcode (Passcode 4 for Great Desert).

You can easily miss the entrance to the room with the Passcode while you're getting the Can. Getting up to the Can requires that you grab onto a ledge that moves up/down, when its at the top you'll jump onto a robot. The issue is that the ledge stops working after that, so you can't get up there to the Passcode if you missed it.

Inque

FunEmployed
1000004959.jpg

• 8Like
  • 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Censorship always cracks me up. Why even have game ratings.

US are weird prudes too. I can see everything of a boob on national television except the nipple.

Your entire ass is fine too, just not the actual hole. Same with the front.
"All the normal skin is fine, just not the pink stuff; That's what makes the debil come out. And by Debil I mean my penis", said the Censors.

Heteronormative sex doesn't help Smash Capitalism, Comrade. All things must burn for Utopia to rise. Non-gay girls butts are also verboten.

It’s an anime game with anime camera angles lol

I guess its always Day Zero and some Anime N00b has never heard of Fan Service? FFS.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Post Consolidation, or why I decided that spam was Great, I mean wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot!

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So what's the verdict on this game? Worth playing at launch? Should I go grab one even though I barely have any time for it at the moment?

Anime people are gonna love this. Only way they'd like it more is if the game announced that the protagonist was 16. ...and actually over 100 years old but stopped aging at 16.

Maybe I'm alone on this but camera angles giving the protagonist a colonoscopy and frequent Labia Shots don't do much for me. There's a reason Tifa wears bike shorts under her skirt. There's something to be said for modesty, a dying art.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So what's the verdict on this game? Worth playing at launch? Should I go grab one even though I barely have any time for it at the moment?

Anime people are gonna love this. Only way they'd like it more is if the game announced that the protagonist was 16. ...and actually over 100 years old but stopped aging at 16.

Maybe I'm alone on this but camera angles giving the protagonist a colonoscopy and frequent Labia Shots don't do much for me. There's a reason Tifa wears bike shorts under her skirt. There's something to be said for modesty, a dying art.
What shorts?
maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol when it it become "labia shots"? those looked like normal fan service, panty shots or upskirt views.

And you can see that in a lot of games, the only difference is the type of underwear they are wearing. I will admit thongs are a rarity.

Easy thing to avoid too, just dont put on an out with a skirt/dress.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you mean in video games, or in real life.

In video games(at least in my experience). They are the norm now in Real life. Go to a beach, river, even waterparks and its the norm now(could just walk a long a boardwalk). Outside the young or very old. Haven't been to a public pool in forever, so no clue about those.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I think you might get upset by the aesthetic this game allows. If you can resist the temptation to make the camera show you what doesn't do much for you, you could have a good time.

Combat is fun, and will get better as you open up more skills. The Story missions can be hit/miss, some being fun/fast or some being a slog. The sidequests and the collectible chase (if you're into that) offer a lot of stuff to do... and if you enjoy the combat, its mindless fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user