Stellar Blade (April 26th, PS5)

joz123

Potato del Grande
This is a completely different game from the Nier series. It wouldn't matter what you play.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was wondering if I should play Nier Replicant and Nier Automata before this, since it's a spiritual Nier 3 and I never played either of those. However, since there's no real time for that and no story connection, I'll most likely just jump to Stellar Blade and play the Niers at some later date.
Zero reason to play a Nier game as there is no relation to Stellar Blade other than basic similarities like female MC, action combat, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

review embargo over in 2 days, game releases in like 4 days i think. i'm pretty tempted to preorder but eiyuden drops on gamepass i think tomorrow, tough decisions

i played the demo for the first time today and had a real blast, its just full on beautiful tits and asses and i love it. more emotion in 15 mins of a demo than hours of recent sony and microsoft first party games

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Was wondering if I should play Nier Replicant and Nier Automata before this, since it's a spiritual Nier 3 and I never played either of those. However, since there's no real time for that and no story connection, I'll most likely just jump to Stellar Blade and play the Niers at some later date.
Magna Carta is its predecessor, a very different game, but great female art. Nier is just one of the guy’s inspirations, along with Blade Runner, Alita, Evangelion and probably some other sci fi and weeb shit he doesn’t mention in that article.

Not saying the Nier games aren’t worth checking out, they’re just not related.

Goonsquad Officer
man i'm champing at the bit to pre-order this...when it comes out for PC
ohsnapgifwiththeblackpeoplerunninginacircleandsmilingsmuglyatthecamera.gif

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
enjoy the woke trash localization
Not only was it wokealized, the gameplay doesn't really have any redeeming features either. It's like something from 25 years ago.

Oh well, at least now there's no distractions from Stellar Blade on Friday at all.

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
heh i think a day will come where, much like bethesda games 'need' you to install mods to make the UI not hot garbage, you'll just go to the mod site and download the mod that fixes the wokelizations.

Vorph

heh i think a day will come where, much like bethesda games 'need' you to install mods to make the UI not hot garbage, you'll just go to the mod site and download the mod that fixes the wokelizations.
They're already terrified that AI will replace them. Not only is it much cheaper to use, the AI's primary goal isn't to sabotage the product its working on.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Not only was it wokealized, the gameplay doesn't really have any redeeming features either. It's like something from 25 years ago.

Oh well, at least now there's no distractions from Stellar Blade on Friday at all.

In 2-3 hours of Eiyuden I haven't seen any wokeness or The Message popping up at all. It's very much "alternate-universe Suikoden 3 in the artstyle of the PS1 games". It's slightly challenging as well, I have to actually engage with the battles and earn wins, and I hope that continues to ramp up as it goes on.

Magna Carta is its predecessor, a very different game, but great female art. Nier is just one of the guy’s inspirations, along with Blade Runner, Alita, Evangelion and probably some other sci fi and weeb shit he doesn’t mention in that article.

Not saying the Nier games aren’t worth checking out, they’re just not related.

Never even heard of Magna Carta so I'm looking it up now.

1713943203048.png

1713943261911.png

1713943358072.png

1713943376530.png

It's dripping with femininity, and looks like something that would cause Kotaku writers to fall to the floor sliding around and screaming like Sarah Connor outside the hospital elevator.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
In 2-3 hours of Eiyuden I haven't seen any wokeness or The Message popping up at all. It's very much "alternate-universe Suikoden 3 in the artstyle of the PS1 games". It's slightly challenging as well, I have to actually engage with the battles and earn wins, and I hope that continues to ramp up as it goes on.

Never even heard of Magna Carta so I'm looking it up now.

View attachment 526082
View attachment 526083
View attachment 526084
View attachment 526085

It's dripping with femininity, and looks like something that would cause Kotaku writers to fall to the floor sliding around and screaming like Sarah Connor outside the hospital elevator.
I still have my copy of it. I don’t really remember much of it, it was a turn based RPG, when it was your turn to attack you had to do a mini beat match sequence, hitting the buttons at the right time made your attacks a lot stronger. I don’t remember the story at all. It had some of the breast character art at the time though.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This made me look at my copy, forgot it’s a deluxe box set. Came with a huge poster and a good sized art book. Check out one of the villains lmao.

IMG_3236.jpeg

Siliconemelons

I think its funny that it is rated T while today I bet it would be M on the art with “partial nudity”

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

Fuck yeah, I'm now definitely getting it and I hope it's a massive success so that it pisses the woke mob.

One review I watched said that Eve is a great character, fully fleshed out with great character development. That will be the most triggering thing for the woke mob that a hyper sexualized character is also an interesting character. :)

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

Odd how no woke inc review site had the balls to just 1/10 rate it and get dog pilled.

• 1Like

Vorph

The first couple hours are just filled with cringy shit dialogue (especially Lian) that was poorly translated by wokealizers who think they are witty or have any actual writing talent. It gets worse, and there's plenty of examples out there if you go look. This isn't the thread for it though.

Looks like balanced mode is even more superior to the other two options now than it was in the demo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I was going to wait for a sale on this but after that DF review(and generally good reviews) I may pick this up sooner rather than later. Game just looks really good, and in this day and age kinda feel obligated to support devs not afraid of sexy female designs.

• 1Like