Stephen King's The Dark Tower

Ridas

Pay to play forum
The Mist was a decent movie aswell. Dead Zone was a great movie. Walken nailed it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hellraiser was my pleasure as a kid. The Clive barker dude had some fucked up ideas in his head.

I even read one of his books, the damnation game when I was a kid. Fucked up book.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Since I had been googling this stuff, this article popped up in my Google Now page.

Every Stephen King Movie, Ranked From Worst to Best - Vulture

38 damn movies. I don't agree with their ranking, but it's an interesting list anyway. They actually left "The Lawnmower Man" off the list because apparently King sued to have his name taken off of it.

Totally forgot about The Night Flier and Graveyard shift. Both of those were fairly decent B-movies.

• 1Like

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Since I had been googling this stuff, this article popped up in my Google Now page.

Every Stephen King Movie, Ranked From Worst to Best - Vulture

38 damn movies. I don't agree with their ranking, but it's an interesting list anyway. They actually left "The Lawnmower Man" off the list because apparently King sued to have his name taken off of it.

Granted I haven't seen it since I was like 12 but I remember loving Maximum Overdrive

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Putting Maximum Overdrive at the bottom is just silly. That's a fine place for Riding the Bullet to occupy.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Maximum Overdrive is a guilty pleasure of schlock, in the same vein as The Last Dragon. I can think of several King based movies I liked less without even getting into the made for TV shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you like Maximum Overdrive, you like it because it's bad. The only good thing about it is how cheesy it is.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Putting Maximum Overdrive at the bottom is just silly. That's a fine place for Riding the Bullet to occupy.
lisa simpson's voice made me rage hate maximum overdrive. saw it in the movies and then on cable to confirm i hated it. yep , havent seen it in 30 years. ac/dc soundtrack is baller though.

Sterling

El Presidente
How can anyone not think a guy getting hit in the junk by a can being projected out of a vending machine is the height of cinema?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The only thing? C'mon now. The official soundtrack (for real) is Back in Black by AC/DC.

I bet you could really piss some people off if you referred to that album only as the soundtrack to Maximum Overdrive

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Got my AC/DC mixed up. It's Who Made Who that's the official album which makes a ton more sense anyway.

• 1Like