steve jobs

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Directed by Danny Boyle
Screenplay by Aaron Sorkin (Social Network, Moneyball)
Based on Steve Jobs' biography by Walter Isaacson

Say what you want about Jobs and Apple (I'm a full Android and PC man myself), he was a fascinating man that lived a very interesting life. Walter Isaacson's biography is insanely good (grab the audiobook - I recommend). You're essentially taken through the history of personal computers.

Ideally, this should've been an HBO miniseries.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've capitalized the title, you lazy fucking shitlord.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
The Kutcher one was absolutely terrible. If this is based off Issacson's, it might not be half bad.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've capitalized the title, you lazy fucking shitlord.
If you read the Walter Isaacson's book, you'd know that jobs always signed his name in lower case.

jobs_sig_small.jpg

Also:

TeMRCtd.png

IM TIRED OF ALL THESE PISSBABY MODS MODSPLAINING HOW A THREAD TITLE SHOULD BE PRESENTED!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The Kutcher Jobs was just a rush to cash in on the IP.

Can you call it an IP?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sorry. I should have checked my privilege just a bit harder. I've fixed the title. That said, I have about as much respect for him signing his name in lowercase, as I have for the guy who invented GIF pronouncing it wrong.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You should know that apologies only make SJWs crazier and crazier.

Should've doubled down and made it all caps.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, another one of these? Steve Wozniak is much more impressive. Hopefully he gets his due in this.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Spirit of the Wolf @ Live Event..........go!

Given years gone by since EQ's prime, more and more wont understand this. Watched groups breakup over this.

800px-Middle_White_Sow.jpg

or

16 sew two pentagons.jpg

01-silicon-valley.w750.h560.2x.jpg

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Yeah, another one of these? Steve Wozniak is much more impressive. Hopefully he gets his due in this.
For sure. I was lucky enough to get to see him speak, and even luckier to get to meet him after. Awesome dude.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Woz was the builder. Jobs was the salesman.

Neither one of them would've been anything without the other. Woz didn't even want to leave his day job at HP when the Apple started to take off. He was content being just an engineer minding his own business.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dont really care about watching a film on SJ but atleast they got a real cast and one of my favorite directors. Wish Boyle would spend time on 28 months later or something

Xeldar

Silver Squire
IS THAT FASSBENDER? FUCK YEAH. MCIAHEL BIG DICK MAGOO PLEASE IMPREGNATE MY SISTER FASSBENDER!!!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm afraid Sorkin is going to make everyone into fast talking douches like he always does. It actually worked in The Social Network but it's usually horrible.