Straight Outta Compton

Column_sl

shitlord
I thought they did a good job of sharing it from all 3 of their points of view. Which is difficult to accomplish in such a short time frame.

It was a good movie, but nothing memorable like some other biographys

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just got back from the theater. I enjoyed it. Like Column mentioned, they did a good job for sharing three different view points. I wish they focused on some of the more gang-related extracurriculars though. They kind of brushed over that part.

Cube's kid after he shaved his head. The resemblance is ridiculous. He's actually a pretty decent actor too. I was worried about that casting at first, but I thought the acting was respectable throughout the film.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are they portrayed as angels in this? Ive had older people having lots of white guilt after seeing this movie

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just got back from the theater. I enjoyed it. Like Column mentioned, they did a good job for sharing three different view points. I wish they focused on some of the more gang-related extracurriculars though. They kind of brushed over that part.

Cube's kid after he shaved his head. The resemblance is ridiculous. He's actually a pretty decent actor too. I was worried about that casting at first, but I thought the acting was respectable throughout the film.
I know the family resemblance is pretty crazy between father and son. Its like kid if you want to know what you look like at 50 just look at your dad its going to be pretty much that.

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
Biggie sounds like he's about to swallow his tongue.
I love his music, but you should hear MF DOOM if we talking about tongue swallowing. On topic. I enjoyed it. The part with snoop coming down the stairs while Dre was improvising was cool.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Dam good movie.
This. Best dramatic movie of the year. Jackson and Sharpton will actually have genuine ammunition (get it?) this year when neither Jackson or the kid who played Eazy gets nominated. They should. Incredible performances all around. And the Direction was really good as well. Loved the focus on the Crip colors as Snoop walked into a room full of Bloods.

Like all white people I now consider myself an expert on the ghetto and rap culture after having seen this. No but seriously. Someone needs to kill Suge Soprano. Never knew he may have Chris Moltasanti'd DOC. Fuck.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Really enjoyed this movie. I've never been into rap, but I've liked Ice Cube since I sawFridayso it was cool to learn his story.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Just saw this last night and was pretty impressed. Was actually a pretty good movie. Pretty cool to get to see the behind the scenes of what was happening when those album first came out.