Stranger Things

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
3.29 star(s) Rating: 3.29/5 14 Votes
Title: Stranger Things

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-07-15

Creator: Ross Duffer, Matt Duffer

Cast: Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Noah Schnapp, Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Matthew Modine, Joe Keery, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Cara Buono, Sadie Sink, Dacre Montgomery, Maya Hawke

Overview: When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stranger Things
lXS60geme1LlEob5Wgvj3KilClA.jpg

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-07-15

Creator: Matt Duffer, Ross Duffer

Cast: Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Noah Schnapp, Joe Keery, Cara Buono, Matthew Modine, Rob Morgan, Joe Chrest, John Reynolds, Linnea Berthelsen

Overview: When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Does look good but I've been mostly disappointed with Netflix shows so I'm not hopeful.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I've had just the opposite experience with Netflix series, and it looks cool, so I'm on board.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Trailer 2 just popped up on Netflix, hadn't heard about this. Definitely interested, it starts July 16 I think. Trailer gave away that it seems to be a gov't research lab involving kids with ESP type abilities.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Set in the 1980s Indiana, a young boy named Will (Noah Schnapp) disappears into thin air and the search for him that includes Will's best friend Mike (Finn Wolfhard), leads to top secret experiments and a strange little girl (Millie Brown) in the woods.-from wikipedia

Winona Ryder stars as the kid who disappears mom. I am 5 episodes in and can say this is worth watching kind of cross between Goonies and Super 8 with some cool creature things going on.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
After the final season of Lost I'm fine with just mediocre answers to mystery shows.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
That was very satisfying. Left a few potential hooks for a sequel* but wrapped up story nicely.

* Alternatively they may just be being dicks along the horror story ending lines.

velk

Trakanon Raider
After the final season of Lost I'm fine with just mediocre answers to mystery shows.
I would not really call it a mystery show. There's a bit to start with but it's more kind of an adventure horror type thing. Think Stephen King I guess.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
This is a real good show. Just finished it this morning.

So are waffles what allows 11 to cross dimensions now?

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Really enjoyed it. I thought the guy who played the chief was excellent.

Loved the John Carpenter style music as well. That was my favorite part of It Follows.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Enjoying this show, though watching it with an 80s purist who yells at the screen about songs that came out in 1987 being used in a series set in 1983...

TV show information provided by The Movie Database