Stray - get your pussy on (PS4,5 and Windoze)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm really enjoying this on PS5. This game makes me wish I enjoyed smoking weed. It's the perfect stoner game.

I'm pretty sure the people who made this were stoners because you have to be high to come up with some of this stuff. :)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There is an Twitter account for Cats watching Stray.

One of our cats was really into it. She first was just really watching from my chair, then slowly made her way up to TV and had to sniff the "cat".

1658430310222.png

1658430339695.png

• 11Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 13 users

spronk

FPS noob
got the platinum trophy, pretty simple although the 2 hour speed run is tense, i clocked in at 1h48m so still plenty to spare. The "dont get hit by the zergs" tunnel trophy is the real bitch, a good trick is to use both the left thumbstick (to move) and right thumbstick to juke the camera, the zerg AI seems dead if you spin the camera a bit.

total play time was ~6 hours which is just perfect for me nowadays, you hear that fucking Ubisoft with your 150 hour games

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
it's a crime you can't customize your cat but I assume that'll be some DLC shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, they could have at least let you choose which of the 4 cats at the beginning you wanted to play as.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gals love it, right til the robot rats, bit scary, Mrs.Izo took over a little. Love the paint and puzzles so far <3

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Gals love it, right til the robot rats, bit scary, Mrs.Izo took over a little. Love the paint and puzzles so far <3
I was letting my 5 year old play a bit and the second the music got a bit creepy, she was like "Ok, you can try this part..."

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Someone finally figured out how to tap into the 35 plus single woman market

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was letting my 5 year old play a bit and the second the music got a bit creepy, she was like "Ok, you can try this part..."
I was going to ask if I should get this for my 6/9 year olds that love Minecraft and other platformers like Sackboy, It Takes Two, etc.

Sounds like its Baby Soygen approved!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Random Robot Citizen in Midtown:
"I used to own a bar. It was the coziest place around here." "Until I took a screwdriver to the knee, and its closed now."

That joke is forever ingrained in society now.

• 2Like

Xerge

<Donor>
good game, I don't want to finish it. dog dlc plz and cross over game

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just finished the game, it was surprisingly good. Really enjoyed it. High quality production value, simple but good gameplay.

The story was also quite good for what it was.

• 2Like