Stray - get your pussy on (PS4,5 and Windoze)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1657707558408.jpeg

I hope it'll be worth playing for the kids.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Game will be launching on PS+ Premium tier so free on PS4/PS5 if you converted and shit

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
up now for PS+ premium folks

downloading now, gonna see if i can plat it

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watch out when you download the game from Extra, it will try to waste space by downloading both the PS4 and PS5 versions at the same time.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
up now for PS+ premium folks

downloading now, gonna see if i can plat it
Vacay time. My oldest gal would kill to play it right now. Please say it's awesome? Hardly any good cat games besides cat quest 2.

spronk

FPS noob
played an hour and really fun, it does have some "enemies" and your cat can die (ez restart) so small kids may have some issues with it. beautiful visually.

It does look like it will require multiple runs to plat, one of the trophies is to speedrun the game in under 2 hours so it can't really be that long once you finish it once. Nice game to play as a break in between big story games. Tons of streamers playing it now including lirik, who I know is a huge cat guy.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm really impressed with the games visual style and the gameworld they built, its great. Reminds me (visually) of Biomutant, and makes me wish there was more to it than playing as a cat.

• 1Like

gryphawk

Trakanon Raider
Cat Simulator indeed. A lot of fun, and captures the don't give a fuck attitude of cats perfectly. Every item tapped off every edge, just because.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I played for a few hours, quite a chill game. It’s very nice visually and they capture what I would expect being a cat is very well.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My PS5 says I have five minutes left of the game. I'll be sad if that is true. The game is pretty good! My cat also loved watching me play this game.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Finished the game, took 3-4 hours but thats with doing ALL the collectibles. I still haven't done the 2 hour speedrun for the platinum trophy.

If you do attempt to get the 100%, get the "Can’t Cat-ch Me" before you do the speedrun, that trophy is super aids due to pure RNG. One tip, use your right thumbstick (camera spin) in addition to left (zig zag) makes it a lot easier to get.

Enjoyable and quick story, I really liked the ending.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm really enjoying this on PS5. This game makes me wish I enjoyed smoking weed. It's the perfect stoner game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users