Stray - get your pussy on (PS4,5 and Windoze)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1658766348931.jpeg

spronk

FPS noob

seems kinda weird but mods are always cool

i guess end of the day i'm not a huge cat guy, i enjoyed the game but have more or less completely forgotten about it and uninstalled the second i finished. I do hope they someday make a game like this starring Dogs, i'd probably be way more into it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

seems kinda weird but mods are always cool

i guess end of the day i'm not a huge cat guy, i enjoyed the game but have more or less completely forgotten about it and uninstalled the second i finished. I do hope they someday make a game like this starring Dogs, i'd probably be way more into it.
Kind of how I felt about it. It was ok, but nothing mind blowing. Figured it was just a kids game more than anything and Im not the intended audience.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why do people let these miserable fucks even use their platform? I mean, I know its Kotaku but gahh damn...

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I finished it-- a very cool game and concept. There was only one irritating level/scene (the elevator!).

It was fun as heck playing as a cat. It took me about 4 hours and (I realize now) I talked to WAY too many characters/robots...

It's a charming and chill game.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Why do people let these miserable fucks even use their platform? I mean, I know its Kotaku but gahh damn...

I love how making any use of far-eastern aesthetic design is "appropriation"

I suppose everything western with a katana (Highlander, etc) is also appropriating?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
My God, how did Elden Ring only get a 7.0 user score? That can't be right.

• 1Worf