Street Fighter 5

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Ooof. Vega and, to a lesser extent Chun-Li, was my favorite. There were early indications of homosexuality. Bouncing off the walls/corner and raping my friends was a very pleasant memory.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya I suck at these games but enjoy watching good people play

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This game really looks great and that char's pretty awesome. It's nice they're not just copy pasting SFIV roster and going back to some of the older chars that hadn't been used in a while, the wrestling shit is great especially with all the assists. I have like no intention to play this but looking forward to watching people play it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's like Ono is trolling the Karin fans at this point by putting one of the least used Alpha 3 character in V. lol

She does look cool though. The tagging is cool stuff.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
BAH GAWD HE BROKE HIM IN HALF

Dtd4Lac.gif

Column_sl

shitlord
Apparently Juri and "Dark Sakura" are going to be in the game, according to some people at PAX
LOL, yeah we shall see. Seems like they are doing mostly Alpha characters so not sure we will see Juri this round.

Beta starts today. I'm itching to try out Ryus full screen fireball hit confirm to Critical Art.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Played a bunch at Pax, feels really damn solid for a beta. Got rolled by Mike Ross pretty hard on the main screen thing.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I wish Combofiend could play in tournaments still, would be interesting to see where he places since he seems to still have it. I can't wait for more characters, so far this is shaping up to be great.