Street Fighter 6

Needless

Toe Sucker
She looks fun, not really how i wanted them to do her poison mechanic but whatever i get they already had FANG to utilize
another slow fireball, DR behind it character though which is a little whack lol

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that one is cool, looks like they only sell the case though.
Anyway, I'm locked in with this builder I found, I'm excited about the customization. I'll post the build once I get it.

Damn, did not know that jumping was that much of a difference.
I like that it punishes harder the faster you disengage, if you just walk back its a little punishing but if you start jumping back it hurts a lot.
Wonder about back dashing, surely it should also be punishing, right?
Finally have it:
380930750_702172644583229_5556287062317193978_n.jpg

381875045_1112355736393256_7060622813934639600_n.jpg

Now to learn how to play all over again.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Battle hub these days is filled with people that have no ranked achievements... but have insane win%.
I don't mind them, I enjoy playing against them and learning how to play against odd pressure strats... but man... anyone coming up now... poor guys.
Games bring out the worst out of people.

BrellWatcher

Trakanon Raider
I play really casually, maybe 3 hours a week and I finally made it to master rank. I think I like the way SF5 did rankings better, there is a huge jump in skill moving from Diamond to Master and there does not seem to be a losing your way back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
New outfits coming December:

Looking pretty good but no pricing mentioned. Hopefully its not like the avatar stuff.
They mentioned before that there would be a story reason for Marisas wedding outfit, maybe that could mean some free world tour content like with the new characters.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ken and Ryu are so bad lol the rest look pretty nice though
How will capcom fuck up the monetization of it though

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Tried this game out, first thing I see is this purple-clad tranny announcer.

Can't even play a basic arcade mode without registering a Capcom ID or something, says "add-on content not found" whatever that means, maybe arcade mode is DLC IDK

Also I hate most of the outfits

WTF happened

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Can't even play a basic arcade mode without registering a Capcom ID or something, says "add-on content not found" whatever that means, maybe arcade mode is DLC IDK

WTF happened
Yea too bad mechanics wise it's the best sf since 3rd strike

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

WTF happened
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

You got old, sailor.

I know the feels.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

WTF happened
I saw that announcer day 1 and never ever again outside of having to talk to that NPC here and there but its hardly noticeable, your manhood is safe.

Its a little odd that they wouldn't let you play arcade without logging in, but tbh... if you like fighting games at all in any way, this is the game to try out online.
Modern or Classic, whatever floats your boat, its good and its more accessible than ever. do_it.gif

Most outfits are great and most of the classic outfits are unlockable in the single player mode if you prefer them.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I won't care for this game till they put Karin in it. Almost all of the new characters look terrible besides JP and Lily. Those two actually looks like Street Fighter characters.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I won't care for this game till they put Karin in it. Almost all of the new characters look terrible besides JP and Lily. Those two actually looks like Street Fighter characters.

Yeah they really do look awful. Lily is like the only attractive female character.

20240130_001322.jpg

Is this a dude or a chick? I honestly have no goddamn idea.

20240130_000952.jpg

Pretty sure "Marisa" is a chick

20240130_001026.jpg

They turned Ken into a depressed homeless man, nice

Well, at least Cammy still looks really hot

20240130_000915.jpg

Until I see her from the front head-on and realize Cammy now has a very visible penis.

The Fuck Is This Game

Edit: In the ingame battles and comic-style cutscenes Cammy doesn't have that bulge and looks totally normal and feminine. So I'm guessing the heavy trans tropes were added by whoever made the character select.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Ppl still buying woke shit, and then go on forums to share how gay the game is. Every time.

You could just crack this game, and buy Tekken 8 instead. I mean, just looks at the fucking dominant color in your screenshots. Even the chara select screen is made to please the fentanyl fag community.
Even the musics are bad.

Gameplay is fine yeah, because Japs at Capcom know how do craft a good fighter, for two decades.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Ppl still buying woke shit, and then go on forums to share how gay the game is. Every time.

You could just crack this game, and buy Tekken 8 instead. I mean, just looks at the fucking dominant color in your screenshots. Even the chara select screen is made to please the fentanyl fag community.
Even the musics are bad.

Gameplay is fine yeah, because Japs at Capcom know how do craft a good fighter, for two decades.

Oh I didn't buy this, I grabbed it at the library just to check it out for a little while.

Game plays great, but the initial onslaught of woke dogshit as soon as you start the game ensured that I'm not gonna do anything else with it.

I am curious as to why most of the trans stuff is on the character select and then not in the actual gameplay, though.