Street Fighter 6

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn Guile's mastery ceiling is high as fuck. Most of his combos are links and the charge timings are pretty strict. Boom loop combos stylish but probably unecessary. Of course you don't need any of that to shit on kids in lower ranks. Just target combo flash kick and spam booms.

What is Rashid play like? Is he rushdown or balance?

Needless

Toe Sucker
in 5 all his shit was safe at worst if not + on block, he was bullshit for the majority of the game lol
I assume they didnt show any of his drive gauge stuff in the trailer because he's for sure going to be bullshit again

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
1689625589067.png

Hol up! Mike Ross has a DotA chair?

Needless

Toe Sucker
if anybody is going to evo pools are out, my sf6 pool is at 5 and my marvel is at 7pm
thank god i dont need to wake up for early pools lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
if anybody is going to evo pools are out, my sf6 pool is at 5 and my marvel is at 7pm
thank god i dont need to wake up for early pools lol
How did pools go for you?
Also how is the whole event in general? crowded, I can tell.

Edit: Also, new costumes!
1691241152830.png

1691241160040.png

1691241170409.png

1691241179877.png

Supposedly every character is getting a new one. These ones are pretty good.
They also said that there would be a story tie in for Marisas costume that will be told on World Tour.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
How did pools go for you?
Also how is the whole event in general? crowded, I can tell.

Edit: Also, new costumes!
View attachment 485406
View attachment 485407
View attachment 485408
View attachment 485409

Supposedly every character is getting a new one. These ones are pretty good.
They also said that there would be a story tie in for Marisas costume that will be told on World Tour.
Lmao I got sick day one so I didn’t bother doing my pool (my buddy had a marvel pool at the same time so I let him use my stick since he didntn any to use his hit box for it as well so whatever), absolutely cucked on the plane or something
Still has been fun as fuck tho but exhausting, it’s so long and the venue is absurdly huge now so going between 4 different pools watching buddies for the first two days was real rough lol

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I've been looking into getting one and the demand must be insane because every single one is out of stock, even the ones that cost upwards of 400$.
All the branded ones like the Victrix and the new Razer, snackbox, etc and every independent builder that looked halfway decent is not taking anymore requests.

I found a custom builder from spain that I like the look of, I'm awaiting a slot to open, hopefully I can get one around september/october.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've been looking into getting one and the demand must be insane because every single one is out of stock, even the ones that cost upwards of 400$.
All the branded ones like the Victrix and the new Razer, snackbox, etc and every independent builder that looked halfway decent is not taking anymore requests.

I found a custom builder from spain that I like the look of, I'm awaiting a slot to open, hopefully I can get one around september/october.

That Certaindeth company that the guy interviewed in the video seems to have stuff in stock? Seems really cool. The customizations are pretty crazy from that video.

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel dash, drive impact, drive rush can be further consolidated since they are all one directional. Feels alot of extra keys to mash just for these inputs especially with more players in Modern controls.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
That Certaindeth company that the guy interviewed in the video seems to have stuff in stock? Seems really cool. The customizations are pretty crazy from that video.
Yeah, that one is cool, looks like they only sell the case though.
Anyway, I'm locked in with this builder I found, I'm excited about the customization. I'll post the build once I get it.

Damn, did not know that jumping was that much of a difference.
I like that it punishes harder the faster you disengage, if you just walk back its a little punishing but if you start jumping back it hurts a lot.
Wonder about back dashing, surely it should also be punishing, right?

• 1Like

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Never understood why they dump a marvel Capcom dude into the game, and as if Dhalsim is not already annoying. When you start off a casual match and see JPs with 15wins all so often ..

• 1Like