Stunty Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Rerolled.org Stunty League

To satisfy the urges of the masses, I've created a Stunty championship (this means playoffs) league.

Allowed teams are Halflings, Goblins, Ogres and Underworld (with no Skaven players). Note that the Underworld roster has goblins listed as 0-12, this means that it's essentially "pro mode" as you're only allowed to have 13 players total on that roster. Consider yourself warned.

A couple notes -- this league will run alongside our main league. If you are in the main league, please give scheduling preference to the main league. IE : If you have 2 matches scheduled at the same time, play the main league match. Stunty League should be considered as screwing around time rather than serious play. Second, if your schedule is tight and you only have time to play one game a week, just skip this one. This is mostly designed for the people chomping at the bit and looking for something else to fill their time. If you can only play BB in a 2 hour window in the evenings or one day a week or something, this isn't for you. Keep your focus on the main league.

Rules are the same as the main league, check over there. Minimum TV for the stunty league is 500.

Brackets will be set first come, first serve. I'm not going to bother making divisions based upon skill. We're playing joke teams here, skill should be secondary to terrible ability of these teams. Right now it's 16 players, but we'll see what kind of reaction we get to it and modify accordingly. I may just run one division so that we only need to get an even number of teams, rather than a multiple of 4, and it will be a longer season, but that depends on participation.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are the gre teams allowed only snotlings? if not i am game

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
We kicked around the idea of skinks, but looking thru a few leagues, I can't find one that's been allowing them. Major complaints being that halflings and snots are 5 move, goblins are 6 (except the pogoer), none of them can keep up with the 8 move skinks.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Real men play these teams in the official league! I think I'll apply a little later today when I'm done with some errands, I think I might go pro again with the Underworld team since I'm already playing Ogres in the other leagues, I need to look them and the other wee folk over.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
I'm assuming that the Warpstone Troll is ok for the Underworld team? If so Derp'N Slurp is ready to be crushed by the other wee folks!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Yup. Stunty teams consist of nothing but big guys and stunties.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Room for 3 more in the Stunty league still. First come, first serve.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Will apply with halflings in just a bit. At work need to fire it up after a meeting.
Have you been able to get ahold of Skie/Notafunhater for your official match? I put him in the league and don't think I've seen him in IRC all week.