Stunty Blood Bowl League

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Notafunhater and I are playing tonight around 11 est, Phazael/Whats try to get your game in when you can. Since we're down to 4 teams at this point it is no big deal if we go a few days late. Let's just try not to leave these games to forfeits since I'm pretty sure all of us left haven't gone completely awol from the league yet.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
These are also probably the last few games we'll be able to squeeze out of Stunty league given our low participation lately. If we keep a bbowl league around it will probably only be the main league since so few folks are left.

gg a couple nights ago Funkor. I thought I had you locked down pretty well, but an elf-bs play got you the winning score
tongue.png

Funkor vs Phazael for the championship. When you guys playing?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Rolled over to the finals. Phazael I'll be idling in Steam/IRC when I have time to play. Usually home from work by 5ish CST.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I should be home in roughly an hour, if you are up for it. I am also off after noon PST tomorrow.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I might be a little later (say 5-6 PST) as I have to get my wife at the airport. I am off all day Friday if that works better for you.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ill post the replay of that game of 40k err BB later when the wife gives me the laptop back. Good close game though. Shoulda been you and whatsa in the finals.